Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 7.7.2: Hotfixes

[DE]Rebecca

Very nice but could we also have the stats of these weapons?

Overview in game does not work for melee weapons, and doesnt list all stats anyway.

Announcing new items like this gives the players only an image and a name. Not cool.

Stats are all there. Click on it in the market. It says fire rate 1.3, poison dmg and aoe poison dmg and 35 base dmg.

I think Saryn's 4th skill needs a bit of love. the damage is under powered compared to the others, or maybe make the damage ticks a bit faster. Also the first skill, why not just make it explode poison on impact? It's kinda hard to make it pop since it only takes 1 shot to drop them with the Hek.

While we have your attention Steve, seeing as the sentinel abilities lack tooltips could you explain what upgrading each one does? (Everyone has just been estimating what they do)

Regen

Crowd Dispersion

Ghost

Guardian

Revenge

Warrior

Also any news on having the Shade cloak with it's owner via Ghost? (So Stealth can be accomplished)

Also any news on return of glowing mods in missions? (Able to be seen through walls, it was added in a 7.0 hotfix, then removed the next one, supposedly it was going to be added to "Loot Radar"? but so far it hasn't far as I know)

Also any news on a more detailed character sheet? (Displays base damage for example on equipped weapon then when adding mods shows new values)

Also can we look forward to increased credit/xp rewards from higher level enemies? (Currently farming low level content is the best way to make credits/xp)

lol that's a lot of also's....

---

Edited by Nokturnal

no kidding, they should refund purchases on saryn that happened less than 24 hrs ago if this is how its going to sit from here on.

Would have been better off just staying with the starting warframe, the whole saryn package was a terrible waste at this point

Refund? Uh, no.

Did you see anything in Contagion's description that it's SUPPOSED to give invulnerability? Nope. I know I didn't see that. DE didn't do anything except fix a pretty overpowering glitch. And this is coming from someone who is also a bit saddened at the loss, because I was enjoying Saryn quite a bit with that invulnerability. But I knew for a fact that it was not meant to be, so I prepared myself for it getting fixed eventually - and that's what DE did.

DE_Steve -just- stated they're working on fixing up Saryn - not just removing Contagion's invulnerability. Sit tight and stop thinking you're entitled to everything just because something doesn't go your way.

Stats are all there. Click on it in the market. It says fire rate 1.3, poison dmg and aoe poison dmg and 35 base dmg.
What im missing is base charge damage, base charge time, is it heavy or is it light, mastery level required and they type and size of aoe (if any) it deals, whether jump attack can stun opponents.

While we have your attention Steve, seeing as the sentinel abilities lack tooltips could you explain what upgrading each one does? (Everyone has just been estimating what they do)

Regen

Crowd Dispersion

Ghost

Guardian

Revenge

Warrior

Also any news on having the Shade cloak with it's owner via Ghost? (So Stealth can be accomplished)

Also any news on return of glowing mods in missions? (Able to be seen through walls, it was added in a 7.0 hotfix, then removed the next one, supposedly it was going to be added to "Loot Radar"? but so far it hasn't far as I know)

Also any news on a more detailed character sheet? (Displays base damage for example on equipped weapon then when adding mods shows new values)

Also can we look forward to increased credit/xp rewards from higher level enemies? (Currently farming low level content is the best way to make credits/xp)

lol that's a lot of also's....

---

Lots of also's indeed. We are definitely working on the description and stats problems. Its been a problem for a too long. :( Will check on Shade. Higher level rewards do make sense, not sure how quick that is coming tho. Loot radar is pending!

What im missing is base charge damage, base charge time, is it heavy or is it light, mastery level required and they type and size of aoe (if any) it deals, whether jump attack can stun opponents.

Nothing comprehensive in the short term, but stat improvements are in the works. I always say this, but its true :(

Lots of also's indeed. We are definitely working on the description and stats problems. Its been a problem for a too long. :( Will check on Shade. Higher level rewards do make sense, not sure how quick that is coming tho. Loot radar is pending!

Sweeet, thanks for taking the time to answer our questions today. =)

DE_Steve, I have a question: How will Mire's disease/poison stack with Saryn's Contagion? Will they give separate DoTs or will they directly stack and do more damage per tick?

Is the market and foundry problem going to get solve soon?

I don't know what problem that is myself. Explain what you're talking about so the devs will know exactly what it is.

Edited by SoulEchelon

I'm sad to see Saryn loose the invulneability as her melee dmg increase was low so I kinda thought it was possibly intended but not mentioned, However Sayrn is still my favorite warframe and I'm stoked to see the dmg is being adjusted.

TY DE .. you guys really do rock at listening to us even when we rage about lol.

OH .. and another TY for Steve and Rebecca specifically for taking time to talk to us and answer questions. I know I really appreciate it.

Is the market and foundry problem going to get solve soon?

Are you referring to the incident where you would look at a warframe BP or in the market and it said Empty Precept Slot instead of list ability's? cause that was fixed, or at least is fine for me now.

EDIT: NM you answered as I typed this.

Edited by Draketh

RawGritz, on 05 April 2013 - 09:42 PM, said:

Wait! Do I understand this correctly. Will we be able to cook up (aka fuse) Artifacts like we do mods?

But I love the idea of more mods and artifacts.

Correct!

Wow!

I hope that the artifact that we own will be "converted" to Mod Card System... :D

Hey but... they will have their own slots? (artifact slot?)

And they will stack with other players Artifact?

Not sure if someone else already mentioned this but there are too many pages to read through just to check xD

The new press to wall run option doesnt seem to save after restarting the game. So if you wanna keep it as press to wall run you gotta un-check it everytime you start the game.

(not major I know just a heads up tho :P )

Wow!

I hope that the artifact that we own will be "converted" to Mod Card System... :D

Hey but... they will have their own slots? (artifact slot?)

And they will stack with other players Artifact?

I'de love some info too as I have a few thoughts already in my head wondering how this will happen.

Like fuse different ones together to get multiple effects (which could be overpowered)

or just fuse like ones together for more effect etc etc ...

But it's probably too early for them to give us details.