Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 7.7.2: Hotfixes

[DE]Rebecca

Is it just me or every few missions(at times just one mission)

"Could not connet to sever. You will be logged out" pops out..

I live in Malaysia. Is there a problem with the logging in sever or something?

Its not only me, my friend also has the same problem..

I feel sad that I cant play WF..

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/23997-server-issues-april-6th-12am-est/

So ...

Saryn is now total S#&$,fantastic...

First skill do no damages,the time of the animation you can do more damage with your handgun and it don't even spread...

Second skill is not that bad but the duration is too low.

Third skill want you to go on CC but there is no point because your resistance isn't buffed at all and the damages added are total crap + the cost is ridiculous for the effect only the fourth skill is not that bad but for the same cost,Frost or mag OS an entire room...

Yeah i don't get why the last armor you are supposed to get in the game (Highest level boss) is the S#&$tiest one ...

I do get the point of the slowly grinding unavoidable by shield damages of poison...

But poison is supposed to be lethal especially the Sarin gas,at least one skill should do real damages and not a few ticks at 6 damages on something that you hit and got 200 ...

Edited by Argathe

Just stop screaming like a girl, guys. If they dont answer, then they probably working on that problem or just sleeping (but i dont know which time zone they live).

actualy the devs are asleep. they dont work on this 24/7. Sides, every country has regulations on how many hours you can work in a day. The last dev said they would work on it once they got in to the office in the morning. this likely wont be "fixed" so to speak till a few hours from now. even if their office is in ontario (yes aparently they're in canada) it's only around 5 am or so, well, nearing on 6am there. At this rate, I'd wait till around 2PM EST US/CA before worrying about a fix.

They have to first get in the office, Then find the error, Test a few solutions to said error, and then try a patch in a isolated area to not bork things more, and then after they sort out the critical bugs in that, they apply it to the main functions of the standard servers. And that's just a chopped down version of what they have to do to keep things rather simple. There is no use "freaking out" or being concerned on the matter. It will be resolved in due time, there is unfortunately nothing at the moment that anyone is capable of doing either on our end, or theres, to resolve this issue at the moment. We simply must give the devs time to rest after a hard days work, and then give them ample time to work on a fix for this issue.

"But random guy, i wnt this fixed teh nao!"

my responce to that is cry me a river, it will be fixed when it's fixed. ease up, relax, and as they say in hawaii, Shaka.

so please guys and gals, hang loose, no worries it'll be fixed.

Also witcher this is not an attack on you. Your post was merely utalized to make a point for others. Apologies for using you as a stepping stone in such a manner.

Edited by YuriTesla

So you willingly got it, then $#*(@ about it?

Smart.

Lol wut? What am I *@##$ing about?

Did you miss the second sentence in that post?

Reading comprehension. You lack it.

Smart.

My only complaint on the weapon is that it lacks a polarity slot.

Getting dat sword in 11 fcking hours *faps*

Why the hell are posts like these getting downvoted?

You people have problems.

Edited by Aggh

Hi Steve,

The database issues got much more serious after last night hotfix. Perhaps some version migration issues? Also if you try sell/fusion 20+ mods at once it will make MongoDB crawl so database queries need to be optimized. The two solutions might be needed - add more servers to MongoDB cluster for handling large queries and optimize queries themselves. Also if you add fail2ban and Apache mod_security that will help you with password cracking attempts.

P.S> Linux engineer here, just give PM for me if you need helping hand.

Cheers!

Edited by T-1000

Logged on today was super excited about new sword and then the client is having issues connecting to the server. Did a defense mission none of my progress was saved, this is kind of a bummer.

Not to mention the sword art looks nothing like the picture..... take a peek:

Warframe2013-04-0607-36-27-97_zpsd78667d3.png

It just stays like that through every game i play since buying it... *sadface* And no I dont even have any mods on it yet so dont say "Thats cause of frost damage mod" ;p

Edited by Dagnome

what gets me is how dev's of the much larger games/studios think little updates like these don't matter. Being able to come on here at 5 am (pst) and see that the Devs were working on it makes me Enjoy the fact that I got the Founder pack. its that these guys CARE. that means a lot. it also makes me want to Drop another $50 in for master..... that and i WANT ALL THE COLORS

then I come on here to expect Raging 12year olds &!$$ed that the servers are down. instead everyone is calm and Excited for the servers to come back up, but not mad, it really is a breath of fresh air. and it makes me enjoy the people I play with more.

keep up the good work guys.

So, hows this Design council thing work? now im interested..........

*Extremely excited* I finally got the control module for the last piece of my ash warframe.... it said it couldn't update, but i managed to log back on and I have it!! *Glee* Can't wait for the server to respond properly later on today perhaps *So extatic* :D! <3

the servers down for you guys? Also is anyone having trouble with the strun glitching and only shooting like 2 pellets? Like you should see all the pellets and numbers with them with every hit. But it glitched the night before last and its only shooting a couple pellets. Doing like 2% dmg for the whole match when usually the strun fully modded is the most op.

*Extremely excited* I finally got the control module for the last piece of my ash warframe.... it said it couldn't update, but i managed to log back on and I have it!! *Glee* Can't wait for the server to respond properly later on today perhaps *So extatic* :D! <3

Oh man i hope you enjoy playing Ash, I just got to start playing with him yesterday b4 all the server issue's started and that was after waiting 3 days for him to build and the time i got to play with him i really enjoyed it :) Edited by tony1922

Logged on today was super excited about new sword and then the client is having issues connecting to the server. Did a defense mission none of my progress was saved, this is kind of a bummer.

Not to mention the sword art looks nothing like the picture..... take a peek:

Warframe2013-04-0607-36-27-97_zpsd78667d3.png

It just stays like that through every game i play since buying it... *sadface* And no I dont even have any mods on it yet so dont say "Thats cause of frost damage mod" ;p

Did you try reseting the color scheme from the color pallet bro? Cause like 3 of my pistols started off white for some reason and changing the colors back worked :3