Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 7.7.2: Hotfixes

[DE]Rebecca

Is anyone else having problems loging in today? Cause I woke up super excited to get the loot to forge the new sword and my client won't log in. "Cries"

Hopefully this can be fixed soon cause it's either ninja awesomeness or reading Oblomov today....and I REALLY wana do ninja stuff ;_;

the servers down for you guys? Also is anyone having trouble with the strun glitching and only shooting like 2 pellets? Like you should see all the pellets and numbers with them with every hit. But it glitched the night before last and its only shooting a couple pellets. Doing like 2% dmg for the whole match when usually the strun fully modded is the most op.

The Strun is amazing but I wish the AR's were as awesome when fully modded as the shotguns are :(

The shotguns are Pew Pew goodness :3

The Strun is amazing but I wish the AR's were as awesome when fully modded as the shotguns are :(

The shotguns are Pew Pew goodness :3

True but the boltor fully modded correctly just rapes. You can get a higher dmg done stat with the shotty after the game but the boltor will kill just as many people as quick.

Since the last update if someone / or me leaves the group, after a relatively long black screen he's stuck on the map for about one or two minutes just after that get dropped out, or if I finished the map for circa one and a half, maybe two minutes I can't see nothing. The night is dark and full of terrors. I get some loading in the background, than I see a notification ingame which tells me I can't reach the server, it can't save the progress. If my eyes are not fooling me, the forced logout seems to be a problem elsewhere too.

As well as the menu is way slower, if I want to check my foundry, it loads about half a minute, but 2 days ago it was almost instant. If I want to sell my mods, it does nothing for about 20 seconds, just after that shows me that the items are sold.

Yes, I've got a stable connection. Anyone meet these above?

BTW on infection has anybody a relatively low fps with a 2-core processor? I mean about 20-30. (E8400@3.7, HD7850). I think the many particles and mobs are killing my cpu as in AC3 when I reach Boston, just asking.

Oh, and one thing, the most important... I can't really join anywhere. If I want to connect to a mission, the game counts back from five, I get the loading screen than it drops back to the system, where I can join again. And I just stuck in an endless loop.

Edited by Khaun

I am also noticing problems with the server. Myself and a group of buddies tried to play last night for a few hours, but I think we spent more time trying to stay logged in than we did in-game. I quit after a few hours hoping it would be fixed by this morning, but sadly it seems not.

actualy the devs are asleep. they dont work on this 24/7. Sides, every country has regulations on how many hours you can work in a day. The last dev said they would work on it once they got in to the office in the morning. this likely wont be "fixed" so to speak till a few hours from now. even if their office is in ontario (yes aparently they're in canada) it's only around 5 am or so, well, nearing on 6am there. At this rate, I'd wait till around 2PM EST US/CA before worrying about a fix.

They have to first get in the office, Then find the error, Test a few solutions to said error, and then try a patch in a isolated area to not bork things more, and then after they sort out the critical bugs in that, they apply it to the main functions of the standard servers. And that's just a chopped down version of what they have to do to keep things rather simple. There is no use "freaking out" or being concerned on the matter. It will be resolved in due time, there is unfortunately nothing at the moment that anyone is capable of doing either on our end, or theres, to resolve this issue at the moment. We simply must give the devs time to rest after a hard days work, and then give them ample time to work on a fix for this issue.

"But random guy, i wnt this fixed teh nao!"

my responce to that is cry me a river, it will be fixed when it's fixed. ease up, relax, and as they say in hawaii, Shaka.

so please guys and gals, hang loose, no worries it'll be fixed.

Also witcher this is not an attack on you. Your post was merely utalized to make a point for others. Apologies for using you as a stepping stone in such a manner.

I'm not even thought that this was an attack, lol. No problem, mate.

Additions:

FWsDjLU.jpg

New Weapon: Mire - a gruesome infested sword capable of spreading disease.

New Weapon Skin: Manticore - a Grineer war axe that deals more damage than the Scindo but has slower swing speed.

Add support for showing active squads for alerts.

Added an option in controls to toggle wall run to a tap instead of holding jump.

New Screen to customize your Gamepad Controls.

Changes:

Defense reward popup now lasts for a full 15 seconds even if all players have voted.

Sniper rifle uses new fire recoil animation.

Fixes:

Fixed an animation issue with interrupting a reload with a melee swing.

Fixed melee weapon sticking in hands when melee interrupted by using a power.

Fixed intro cinematic replaying if spending a revive in the Dojo.

Fixed issue where selecting an alert directly from the main menu's alert list would host a public session regardless of what mode you were playing.

Fixed Online mode dropdown not refreshing when backing out of lobby.

Fixed per-node squad counts disappearing after selecting node with no players.

Fixed locally-selected online mode getting clobbered by the value of the last session you were in.

Fixed an issue with players being unable to use powers after being affected by a stagger damage type during the power cast animation.

Fixed various powers not affecting the Grinders and Turrets.

Fixed Contagion granting invincibility.

Fixed mod descriptions not showing up in non-latin character sets.

+ Fixed "power in use bug" with Rhino Stomp.

+ Fixed drop table problems with high level enemies (was reversed, reducing variety, now is increasing drop variety properly)

+ CPU performance improvements when lighting dynamic objects/characters.

HOT-HOT-FIX 6:00 PM EST

Contagion damage for Saryn fixed.

Fixed Looping Reload animation.

Fixed Slash Dash not working on Client

Faction Swaps and Combinations will now occur again.

PDOException: SQLSTATE[08004] [1040] Too many connections in lock_may_be_available() (line 167 of /var/www/live/includes/lock.inc).

Update downloaded .... update cant be saved in the game..... cant play the game........always ill be kicked...... server out offline....... your progress cant be saved......your disconeccted ..... your account cant be loaded.....

And i try to play since 7:00 am . Now is here 16:58 and the problems still here..... uhmmmmmmmmmmm ... spend money in this game?..... well , when all this problems are solvede. for now , no thanks . If i cant play , i dont spend money.

nothing work here , i cant log and when log in and play 1 map all what i made go to the trash coz server dont work and my progress cant be saved....

Im thinking about spend my money in this game , if i cant play it...

The last updates crash the game , this last update ( 7.5 ) cant be loaded for the game...

How do you like news that this is beta?

Update downloaded .... update cant be saved in the game..... cant play the game........always ill be kicked...... server out offline....... your progress cant be saved......your disconeccted ..... your account cant be loaded.....

And i try to play since 7:00 am . Now is here 16:58 and the problems still here..... uhmmmmmmmmmmm ... spend money in this game?..... well , when all this problems are solvede. for now , no thanks . If i cant play , i dont spend money.

can't login .. any server trouble maybe..

Refer to this topic... They are having some issues with the server, and are working on fixing it.

https://forums.warfr...st/#entry214633

Edited by Zedonk

Yes , i know , but the last update crahs the game . I know this is a Beta , but my 40 of rubedo found in the last session is lost in the space , and you know how difficult is found it.

Well then watch a movie, go outside on walk, play other game. There is a plenty things that you can do with your life.

Yes , i know , but the last update crahs the game . I know this is a Beta , but my 40 of rubedo found in the last session is lost in the space , and you know how difficult is found it.

It's not difficult at all to find 40 rubedo, so don't worry about it. Just be patient.