Sign in to follow this  
[DE]Rebecca

Update 7.7.2: Hotfixes

A lot of us expected this...but there's also going to be a lot of disappointed people.

Ah, it's never fun disappointing people but the design was never to allow invincibility.

• Upvote 7

Ah, it's never fun disappointing people but the design was never to allow invincibility.

DERebecca, did the drop table fixes go in? It'd be nice to be able to farm abilities and such again even if it is restricted to high level planets now.

Any chance this update fixed it so that 90% of the mods that drop aren't just Sentinel mods? lol

Or made it so killing higher level enemies is more rewarding?

• Upvote 1

This numbering convention is bizarre. Why not do 7.8, 7.9, 7.10, 7.11 and so on?

Anyway, nice update!

kudos for the wall running thing, now there will be less hands hurting, having to hold down like 3+ buttons at the same time :D

What a wicked looking sword! Bug fixes!

Thanks, DE!

BRB Crafting..

How do you even accidentally add invincibility in the first place..

• Upvote 5

Although I'll miss it. It doesn't fit Saryin's concept.

Please tell me that Contagion actually does more than 1 damage now to make up for the loss of invincibility?

• Upvote 1

Added an option in controls to toggle wall run to a tap instead of holding jump.

Fixed Contagion granting invincibility.

That's very interesting. I'll give it a try, see if it's better than hammering my jump key constantly.

Thanks, so let's see where I can make use of the three mod energy points that's newly freed up...

• Upvote 2

Fixed Contagion granting invincibility.

I hope that fix also included making Contagion do meaningful damage instead of bugging out and adding 1 damage per hit to everything.

• Upvote 2