Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 7.7.2: Hotfixes

[DE]Rebecca

Also I dont mind the invincibility thing being taken away from Contagion. Just PLEASE bring back the unstaggerability part. Contagion went from favourite Melee killer against infested to on the shelf to be used as fusion fodder. As a melee buffer it would stand to reason that Saryn would have some protection to actually allow her to melee.

Please DE! Saryn NEEDS this!

black screen after extraction, progress couldn't be saved, lost connection after an alert mission. I lost the pheonix ember helm schematic and my first ever Redirection mod for warframes so I'm kinda &!$$ed. The game is effectively pointless to play in its current state. On the bright side, graphics rendering seems cleaner and more consistent. Guess I'll just log in for the bonus (assuming I can log in) until another update rolls out.

This means you will some a combo of factions at a mission sometimes. Like, you'll see Grineer and Infested here and there. Sometimes corpus and infested.

Do the factions fight each other too? Or do they just sit there waiting for you?

bought the new sword as soon as i logged in. ncie speed vs damage and the amination is awesome. red sword but in the dark areas its lit with a bright green poison like all the way down the seratted edge. awesome weapon.

Do the factions fight each other too? Or do they just sit there waiting for you?

Yep they fight each other,badly !

2 chargers just cleaned a room of Grineers on a mission I cleared this afternoon,it was epic.

I'm looking forward the amazing feature that could be infested invading a Grineer or Corpus Boss Area.

Fighting Kela De Thaym along Infested in a all on Brawl,that would simply be awesome.

Paid the 225 plat outright strictly for contagion... 4 days later they nerf it.. delete her from my account and refund me please :P

I don't understand this reaction. It was never written in her skill desciption that it gave invincibility. It was on Wiki as a side note, an obvious undesired feature. Anyway, once the optional reset is up you will have the chance to do just that yourself.

When did volt get nerfed?

My level 2 Shock can't even kill a level 3 shield grineer in one hit, wheras my hek can obviously blow him away without even trying and with no power cost

I feel like powers in general need reworking, like more clear cooldowns and durations, maybe changing from direct damage to more support roles

When did volt get nerfed?

My level 2 Shock can't even kill a level 3 shield grineer in one hit, wheras my hek can obviously blow him away without even trying and with no power cost

I feel like powers in general need reworking, like more clear cooldowns and durations, maybe changing from direct damage to more support roles

All of this. Shock should be an RoE small damage + stun for CC. Would make the skill great.

Well to be fair Volt himself was not nerfed as far as I know. Just so we avoid another 20 pages of "Why you no tell us!" drama. They did say they increased the difficulty of the ennemies to make up for the passive increase in stats.

So yes it's a nerf in that sense, but not directed against Volt. All unchanged skills suffered the same.

Shock should be an RoE small damage + stun for CC. Would make the skill great.

Also this +1

Edited by Theodorick

Well to be fair Volt himself was not nerfed as far as I know. Just so we avoid another 20 pages of "Why you no tell us!" drama. They did say they increased the difficulty of the ennemies to make up for the passive increase in stats.

So yes it's a nerf in that sense, but not directed against Volt. All unchanged skills suffered the same.

Also this +1

Shock has always been pretty bad tbh. It's the one skill that volt has that is absolutely not worth using. Wish they'd just make the stun effect stronger.

Edited by Aggh

Hell load of posts and i haven't read any of them so i don't know if there any similar post to what i am going to write here.

Finaly tried update. Thanks DE for all fixing and all the things they are doing. Lovely.

Tried new sword. Tasty. Taste of poison, but still tasty. Good alternative for Longsword users. Also i think it would be great if this particular sword would recieve major boost if used by Siren along with poison buff. Actually would be great if all warframes would have some perks to certain weapon types or certain weapons - ex. Rhino+Furax = fire rate, but I guess it's not time for this.

New skin - even thought it look great and this bonus is good, haven't got it to look close, because i don't have scindo. I am not a fan of big weapons (althought fan of "sledge hammer").

New wallrun thing - good, even thought i had no problems with it before. We should have hybrid system, for both tapping and holding. It's harder to pull out multiple wallruns with tapping and also hard to wall launching with tap.

Also i hear a new sound for lockers. No idea when they were added, but they are good. Lovely.

All of my Love, DE.

Edited by Norouh

Medium Grineer forces (Lancers and their variations) are bugged regadless: Even headshots are being soaked more than 50%, I.E. there's no way of ever making full-damage on them at the moment. Body-shots are curently soaking ~85% of the damage.

In other words, Grineers beyond lvl 20 are more than just huge ammo sink; there's simply no way to complete Grineer missions without ammunition-boxes, unless you have super-damage buffed guns and an extremely good melee-weapon.

You've overnerfed the mod drop rate in a big way. I understand that rares were too common but now I can't even find a damage upgrade for my shotgun. Instead I get floods of useless Sentinel, pistol stun, and ammo capacity mods. Hell, I haven't found a single rare mod since 7.7 hit.

When many of the uncommon and rare mods (such as Flow, any ability mod, etc.) are necessary to remain viable while progressing through the game, these things should be found more often. Otherwise, newer players will hit brick walls and likely lose interest.

Please look into the drop rates

As is see the rarity chance... :

Common = everytime when not a uncommon or rare is dropped

Uncommon = 1 out of 20-25

Rare = 1 out of 45-50

...so you will rarely find a rare. That's the way it's supposed to be.

What may be off now is that some mods are classified as a rare but should be uncommon or common regarding their use. But imho Warframe skill mods should be uncommon and only the ultimate rare, every power mod (strength, efficiency, flow blabla) should be rare.. steel fiber and shield recharge common and the rest uncommon.