Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 7.7.2: Hotfixes

[DE]Rebecca

Uh ohh just ran into a new bug with the newest update.

My Bronco is reloading forever... i'm not even pressing anything, it just keeps reloading over and over and over lol. (i have 0 ammo in the clip and 200 extra and it never actually reloads)

Switching weapons fixed the problem thankfully, but it's back again, keeps happening.

---

Edited by Nokturnal

I hope that fix also included making Contagion do meaningful damage instead of bugging out and adding 1 damage per hit to everything.

Yeah, I wonder about this one. Seems there's only been talk about the invincibility, not about the 1 poison damage (from the devs, that is).

Well the longer they left it giving you invul, the worse the eventual crying was gonna be. Can't blame them for getting it fixed ASAP, even if I am pretty annoyed now that I have yet another suit with one and a half useful skills!

srsly update9 needs to be almost nothing but power fixes at this rate ;)

e: of course what i really want for saryn is to nerf the high heels and the "about to die of anorexia, but massive bust" look. and by nerf i mean slap whoever modelled her and make it a bit less of a gross barbie doll mess.

It's a shame cos I love the huge feather-boa-look collar and the head also rules, but the rest looks like something Riot Games would design, only with 80 times the polycount :p

Edited by FlanShark

1) You guys do realize that the invincibility was always a bug right? It was never supposed to do that. Although, the Saryn is now complete and utter S#&$, so I guess all of you Saryn users have something to complain about now.

2) NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! NOT MY TACTICAL STAFF RIFLE... *sniffle*

3) I really want a redesign of the Ash Blade Storm animation because the current one really hurts to look at.

Edited by ViggyNash

e: of course what i really want is for her to nerf the high heels and the "about to die of anorexia, but massive bust" look. and by nerf i mean slap whoever modelled her and make it a bit less barbie-doll gross

I think she looks awesome, ninja-dominatrix.