Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 7.7.2: Hotfixes

[DE]Rebecca

Hello,

I've got problem with reload now, when my clip is empty it will reload but not going to load ammo and do that like 3-4 times and then I've got ammo, anyone having the same problems?

Edited by BoB3R

And now saryn will sit forever on my warframe shelf. 252 runs on that hell of a boss. All for a short range AOE nuke, 1 extra melee damage for 75 energy that lasts 5 seconds, a decoy that dies in 5 seconds, and a level 1 that does 4 poison damage per tick and doesn't spread.. ever.

Can't wait till you re-balance her and I can use her again.

drama queen

Loot table fixes ARE IN. Rebecca will append, sorry about that!

Woot nicely done. Hopefully they're in a much better place now.

If that's fixed, Credit and Xp rewards from high level missions still needs to be looked over though.

All 3 rewards (Mods/Xp/Credits) should scale as you complete harder missions to make it rewarding in all the departments

---

Edited by Nokturnal

What about a balance of damage from mobs? Few shots from 1 Grinner and mine charged with vitality and redirection 30 rank warframe is dead.. And plz elitists and ninjas dont answer, i want a DE post about upcoming rebalance, will the game be same or even harder? Or there is any chance for me and my girlfriend and her little brother to trio-farm outer planets for blueprints? We are not virtual-pro-sport-ninjas, but we want to play not only on Earth and beyond. Also any info about how long will Founder program be on?

Edited by Aryss

Hotfix incoming RE: Saryn's damage output with contagion.

Thank you. Please take a look at Venom as well. The damage is quite poor and getting it to spread without killing the target seems harder than it should be.

I have a bit to comply, you may have upped the Chance to get Common Items BUT for me its 8 out of 10 (Common Mods) is a Sentinel Mod or Something like Marathon/Quick Draw but NO Redirection (Warframe) or Vitality. I have both already but it seems to me that Mods you rarely use are dropping the most and Mods (even Commons) which you use most are the rarest.

I have about 140 different Mods (The game tells me that, are Mods with different Ranks no duplicates?). The ones im missing are of cause some Warframe-Skill Mods and the Pistol Frozen Dmg Mod -.-

There is a Bug when i try to join a Alert-Mission it kicks me right out of the Group

And when I get to start a Alertmission in Online Mode as Host i get a Error Message in the Chat. Chat not able to connect to the Host.....but others can join me.

Edited by Gucky

drama queen

Because I was the only person who said saryn was worthless now?

Also they just chimed in and said there is a damage fix incoming to.

So get off your high horse. They admit there were more problems than just the invincibility >_>

EDIT: look 3 posts above this one. I'm clearly not the only one who thinks these things.

Edited by TraumaHunter