Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 7.7.2: Hotfixes

[DE]Rebecca

On Saryn:

I'm going to echo the poster above who was suggesting taking a look at more than just contagion. I really like Saryn's concept. I think the artists did a tremendous job with her character, too. But as her abilites -now- stand, she's going to be wasted effort.

Based on her shields and health, it seems she's meant to be durable. That makes sense, considering that her Venom and Contagion are intended to be DoT based. The problem I see is that these abilities (as they will now stand), are tedious to use, especially in group play. Venom is an ability that seems intended to reward skill and good aim. Contagion will now add melee damage, only.

My question is this: What is your intended concept for Saryn beyond poisons? Frost and Rhino are built to be tanky. Is she? Is she to be simply damage oriented? Poison is not enough of an explanation for the character's role and concept.

I've yet to have it crash ever, though I'm on on Intel + nvidia platform.

Gotta admit I've never crashed out of game with the same Intel + Nvidia but I do often get stuck on the loading screen waiting to go back to the lobby after a game and have to alt+F4 to get out :/

Hope the game is back up soon :p

Well there went the only reason to use Saryn. Seriously don't know what they were thinking with that frame. Easily the worst frame abilities by far.

Agree, I love her physical frame design (lolboobs) but her abilities are weak and dont really synergize with anything.

Her abilities need a total redesign, I dont see any reason to ever play her now.

Okay the rare mods drop like never i ran a defence mission with infestation to lvl 10 15 times - 3 rare mods ......cmon

And the login isnt working atm....

Think yourself lucky you got 3 rare mods ;) I only got 1 since the last patch hehe :p Maybe they have tweaked it a bit again with this patch :)