Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 7.7.2: Hotfixes

[DE]Rebecca

Why din't you fix Saryn's skills at once instead of rendering the character useless before patching it?

Well, can't agree that she is useless. Some have ranted about her OP. Some bugs take longer than others to fix. We hit a cut off and then ship the update. Stuff that doesn't make that cutoff goes in the next. Repeat.

How about at least creating more variety in common and uncommon mods?

Currently there's 74 Rares, 22 Uncommons, 29 Commons. Not counting fusion cores. This leads to players constantly getting the same mods over and over again. Also a lot of the common/uncommon mods could use a buff. (Pressure Point, Crit Chance/Damage, Stun) Even some rares could use a buff (Puncture) Not like there's trading in this game atm, so getting a specific rare mod is going to be rough. (Flow for example....)

Please allow us to have a discussion about this Steve and stop avoiding the topic.

---

??? Am I avoiding this topic? I agree with your suggestion: more variety is needed. Warframe powers outnumber Mods, hence this distribution. Fusion helps make duplicates valuable.

Well, can't agree that she is useless. Some have ranted about her OP. Some bugs take longer than others to fix. We hit a cut off and then S#&$ the update. Stuff that doesn't make that cutoff goes in the next. Repeat.

Quick clarification request: The Excal, Saryn, and Reloading fixes mentioned in this thread are going live today or at a later date?

??? Am I avoiding this topic? I agree with your suggestion: more variety is needed. Warframe powers outnumber Mods, hence this distribution. Fusion helps make duplicates valuable.

Not atm, just not giving much detail on how to fix the situation, sorry.

Please check Jupiter defense map, Excalibur slashing dash is not doing any dmg on any mobs! (also plz check other defense maps also)! bug!

edit: all skills are not working!.....

Edited by krzykid

What about shifting Warframe powers to the common table then? That would fix a lot of problems I think, as the super powerful mods arent warframe mods but stuff like multishot and elemental damage. Plus it would give a player an incentive to buy new warframes when he has a ton of warframe mods for other frames lying around. Getting my 100th sentinel mod doesnt give me an incentive to buy anything.

Edited by Synapse_X

What about shifting Warframe powers to the common table then? That would fix a lot of problems I think, as the super powerful mods arent warframe mods but stuff like multishot and elemental damage.

Well even some elemental damage mods could be moved into uncommon. In update 6, only Fire damage was Rare for example. Freeze and electricity could be moved into uncommon and give new players a better taste of elemental damage.

But currently with energy values, Fire and Electricity aren't as good as Freeze for most weapons, so I guess Fire and Electricity should be uncommon and Freeze should be rare.

---

Edited by Nokturnal

Not atm, just not giving much detail on how to fix the situation, sorry.

I don't have a lot of detail beyond this: we absolutely need to add more common and uncommon Mods to the core set. We're on it, when I have amounts I will share. Your numbers are pretty much bang on showing that Mod-based powers are drowning out commons for variety. Duplicate fusion helps reduce the grief of this. The conversion of alert-only 'Artifacts' to a unified Mod system is also being worked on to improve the variety of rewards. Its pretty simple: we need more to reduce the repetition!

I don't have a lot of detail beyond this: we absolutely need to add more common and uncommon Mods to the core set. We're on it, when I have amounts I will share. Your numbers are pretty much bang on showing that Mod-based powers are drowning out commons for variety. Duplicate fusion helps reduce the grief of this. The conversion of alert-only 'Artifacts' to a unified Mod system is also being worked on to improve the variety of rewards. Its pretty simple: we need more to reduce the repetition!

Well thanks for the feedback. Glad you know it's a problem and hopefully it will be addressed soon. :)

(Yet again, Sorry for thinking you were avoiding the topic, just so many topics on it in the forums that touch on this problem that seem to go unnoticed)

Well even some elemental damage mods could be moved into uncommon. In update 6, only Fire damage was Rare for example.

What about shifting Warframe powers to the common table then? That would fix a lot of problems I think, as the super powerful mods arent warframe mods but stuff like multishot and elemental damage. Plus it would give a player an incentive to buy new warframes when he has a ton of warframe mods for other frames lying around. Getting my 100th sentinel mod doesnt give me an incentive to buy anything.

Well even some elemental damage mods could be moved into uncommon. In update 6, only Fire damage was Rare for example.

Fair points. I will go over them again and see if I can shift some. Keep in mind the reason I haven't done this already: it creates rage among those that already have them.

Regarding crashes on AMD configs.

I have a AMD Phenom II X4 965, 8gb of RAM and ATi Radeon HD 2600 XT 512mb edition.

150+ hours in game and I think it crashed... maybe twice? Three times? I know it crashed once out of the blue, and once during host migration.

Other than that the game has been very stable.

Edited by Playford

Just following from the sidelines and agree with what is being said mostly. My point is won't more Mods make it more likely people to see repeats than reduce it? I might be mixing things up. After all these things are random so the more you have doesn't necessary mean you won't still have the same problem? Of course more mods should be added thought.

Some good stuff :] Glad they fixed Saryn's glitch, she's still powerful just not OP.

I don't know what planets you're playing but Saryn isn't powerful at all on mid to high level planets compared to many of the other frames. And if her having a power that granted about 10-15 seconds of invulnerability is OP then Rhino is the God of OP and needs to be vastly nerfed.

Fair points. I will go over them again and see if I can shift some. Keep in mind the reason I haven't done this already: it creates rage among those that already have them.

Well now that Rare mods are actually Rare I'm sure the new players would appreciate it. =)

(I'm mainly trying to look out for the new player experience seeing as I have maxed almost every mod already hehe)

Well thanks for the feedback. Glad you know it's a problem and hopefully it will be addressed soon. :)

(Yet again, Sorry for thinking you were avoiding the topic, just so many topics on it in the forums that touch on this problem that seem to go unnoticed)

All good! Player perspective is essential to making this game successful. I am happy to take hell for it! For sure, new Mods are coming and they won't be all rare :)

it creates rage among those that already have them.

Rage? Over changes in beta? In our community? Preposterous!

On more serious note - i am looking forward to changes in loot table! Still supporting :D and being enthusiastic about Warframe!

Edited by SabreUr

Agreed to more variety of mods. And please fix the shotgun endless reload today since i can't playat all. Hek is my life :) I'd die without it (literally)

Shotty reload fixes are happening right now. Will go out soon I think!

A greater variety of mods won't help, if the drop system is messed up (flow anyone?) :). If the drop system is working better, you could add more mods easily, otherwise we'll be drowning in mods we don't want to while others will be out of reach for most of the players, although they are not rare (like redirection was for a while).

All good! Player perspective is essential to making this game successful. I am happy to take hell for it! For sure, new Mods are coming and they won't be all rare :)

Do we have loot tables that increase per level now? or is it still better to go to mercury vs going to pluto.

Wait! Do I understand this correctly. Will we be able to cook up (aka fuse) Artifacts like we do mods?

But I love the idea of more mods and artifacts.