Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 7.7.2: Hotfixes

[DE]Rebecca

I have a 3gb of ram and i3, and 1gb nvidia card and game crashed like 1 time. 64 hours of playtime.

Hope devs will do something about drops from high level enemys. Today i played on wave 30 defence and got only sentinel mods. Its... its just wrong. I have no use for them and they are dirt cheap.

I also hope they will not nerf rate of fire on ALL rifles. Im fine if they nerf some of rifles, but dont touch gorgon, please. Reducing rof will make gorgon useless.

Just following from the sidelines and agree with what is being said mostly. My point is won't more Mods make it more likely people to see repeats than reduce it? I might be mixing things up. After all these things are random so the more you have doesn't necessary mean you won't still have the same problem? Of course more mods should be added thought.

Toko - if they are of equal probability, more variety will definitely reduce the number of repeats. Seeing a '1' on a 6 sided dice is 1 out of 6 vs. 1 out of 20 with a 20-sided dice... not that I play RPGs or know about saving throws and stuff. (ahem)

Do we have loot tables that increase per level now? or is it still better to go to mercury vs going to pluto.

The higher the level of enemy the better chance of rarer Mods is how I understand it to work now.

Toko - if they are of equal probability, more variety will definitely reduce the number of repeats. Seeing a '1' on a 6 sided dice is 1 out of 6 vs. 1 out of 20 with a 20-sided dice... not that I play RPGs or know about saving throws and stuff. (ahem)

I play RPGs (the classics) and I will take your word for it. I couldn't seem to work it out in my head before but yeah it makes sense now. Thank you.

Edited by Toko

I have a 3gb of ram and i3, and 1gb nvidia card and game crashed like 1 time. 64 hours of playtime.

Hope devs will do something about drops from high level enemys. Today i played on wave 30 defence and got only sentinel mods. Its... its just wrong. I have no use for them and they are dirt cheap.

I also hope they will not nerf rate of fire on ALL rifles. Im fine if they nerf some of rifles, but dont touch gorgon, please. Reducing rof will make gorgon useless.

No nerf is planned - what *is* being worked on is the embarassing issue that if you get slow frame rate, it affects your fire rate. This is not ready yet though.

e: of course what i really want for saryn is to nerf the high heels and the "about to die of anorexia, but massive bust" look. and by nerf i mean slap whoever modelled her and make it a bit less of a gross barbie doll mess.

It's a shame cos I love the huge feather-boa-look collar and the head also rules, but the rest looks like something Riot Games would design, only with 80 times the polycount :p

I disagree, I think she looks fine.

This is the WAR #: WAR-25421...The game was CTD (in the middle of the game),I've updated all the driver in the PC

This is a crash in the ATI driver (not shedding blame though): atidxx64.pdb

What driver version are you on? Have you tried disabling DirectX11 in the Launcher? (Gear icon)

No nerf is planned - what *is* being worked on is the embarassing issue that if you get slow frame rate, it affect your fire rate. This is not ready yet though.

Thanks for the feedback! I've noticed this problem as well (slower rate of fire during frame rate drops). As for me, i only experience drop in fps on jupiter - Io mission. Heard that some other players have this problem too.

also I made a small suggestion to Ash's teleport if you guys want to take a look at it.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/23226-requestsuggestion-tweak-teleport-a-little-bit-fixed-title/

Your dropdown animation for the end of teleport inspired me to think of an "attack" at the end that closely reminded me of a stealth attack. I thought this small change to make teleport offensive would be a great way to differentiate Ash from Loki, as many players always compare Ash and Loki's skillset similarities.

This is a crash in the ATI driver (not shedding blame though): [size=3]atidxx64.pdb[/size]

What driver version are you on? Have you tried disabling DirectX11 in the Launcher? (Gear icon)

Damn...AMD.They give me crappy drivers...I was using the WHQL driver 13.10 then I'm trying 13.3 beta 3...both of them make the game crash XD

===

OK I'll try to disabling the Dx11.Thanks :)

Damn...AMD.They give me crappy drivers...I was using the WHQL driver 13.10 then I'm trying 13.3 beta 3...both of them make the game crash XD

===

OK I'll try to disabling the Dx11.Thanks :)

It could still be our bug doing something in their driver. AMD is sending us some more testing cards so I can see where its at. Maybe Dx9 will give you some love though!

Additions:

New Weapon: Mire - a gruesome infested sword capable of spreading disease.

New Weapon Skin: Manticore - a Grineer war axe that deals more damage than the Scindo but has slower swing speed.

Very nice but could we also have the stats of these weapons?

Overview in game does not work for melee weapons, and doesnt list all stats anyway.

Announcing new items like this gives the players only an image and a name. Not cool.

It could still be our bug doing something in their driver. AMD is sending us some more testing cards so I can see where its at. Maybe Dx9 will give you some love though!

I'm going to install older driver,maybe some older driver will give a stable performance.But first I'll test the game in DX9 mode.:)

Edited by FallenDevil86