Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mire

PatiqForLife

Question

20 answers to this question

Well there are no Infos about the charge speed or charge dmg and it might be able to hit multiple enemys which would make it way better then the heat sword.

why would it hit more than 1 enemy? it's 1 handed!

edit: I think :P

Edited by PatiqForLife

I just looked this weapon up and compared it stats on basic attacks to the heat sword and is the Mire not better then the heat sword?

Yes, it has the same stats but it does a dot on the target.

What do you think?

First use noticing OP charge dmg & charge speed, same atk speed as cornus, same base dmg with skana prime, but poor range.

Poision is nice, small-medium AOE

First use noticing OP charge dmg & charge speed, same atk speed as cornus, same base dmg with skana prime, but poor range.

Poision is nice, small-medium AOE

omg an aoe? so awesome.

Can someone also tell me if its overtime or not? Like 4 dmg per sec for 5 sec. Or is it like 4 poison dmg per attack?

It's an infest version of heatsword.

Poison damage is negligible and doesn't stun. However, it has a bonus against Infest with normal melee - *3 damage against runner/leaper, *2 damage against charger. However, no bonus against Ancient. charge attack, unfortunately, deals global 75 damage without any benefit.

I recommend firerate/melee damage mod on it to maximize normal melee damage.

Well I am not sure why you would craft heat sword when you can craft the dual heat swords.

dual heat swords have lower attack speed and I think dmg too but very high charge dmg, what this means is that heat sword is build for normal attacks while the double heat sword is build for charge attacks.

Well I am not sure why you would craft heat sword when you can craft the dual heat swords.

Heat Sword and the Dual Heat Swords share only their names and the fire damage on jump attack. They're really quite different. The Dual Heat Swords have good charge damage, but have a terrible charge time. The Heat Sword is good for regular attacks, not so much for charged attacks.

I've used both of them, so I am fairly familiar with them.

Just some general information on the Mire.

+600% damage bonus on Leapers/Runners

+140% on Chargers

-77% on Ancients

The damage bonus only applies to normal attacks. Charge will only result in the regular 75 (or higher depending if you have a Killing Blow on it.. which you probably shouldn't).

+140% on Chargers

-77% on Ancients

The damage bonus only applies to normal attacks. Charge will only result in the regular 75 (or higher depending if you have a Killing Blow on it.. which you probably shouldn't).

Serious??? -77% damage onto Ancients??? WTF!

+140% on Chargers

-77% on Ancients

how did you find this out? or are you just trollin us?