The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Stuff - Team Ironskin - Forge Api

Malcydon

Dear Dev!

I was thinkink about primes, and stuff. They are not easy to get, and except of the skin, and a bit stat increase, they are not really much...

I was thinking, maybe you could make things other. Like there is no conclave for 1500+.. but if you were to do primes else, like they were to give something 'upgraded', and then you were to put that into like t4-t5-t6 where warframes not really stronger, but they have better team.. 'skills'. Like:

Rhino Prime: Team Iron Skin..
We now that some people think that rhino is a tank...
..i think the abilitys say that it is a support. Look at the breakout abilitys, look at the last stand style,

or the weapon amplification.

Frost Prime: Team Ice Lance..

From every team mate there is an ice buum, which free's them from the overwhelming enemy,

freezing the enemy, and granting a frost shield for 3 sec...

Weapon Primes:
- At target hit, decreased armor.. for friendlys, which could stack with the elements, and damage 2.0

- Melee could give stamina to friendly team mates.

These are just suggestions...

I dont want to ruin warframe, and make it like an mmo, where you have to always level, and do content end and wait for nothing, and just gear, and just stuff.. more like the shoot, and skill, and boom with more.. team rely on.

The other one is a mobil app, or a website, where i can check if the items in the forge are ready yet, or not.

..or just chat with clan mates.

Like the twitter for warframe alerts...