The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Volt Fanboy. Thanks De

Shaznaught

Love volt. Good cc. Awesome shield. Speed, mobility, fun for melee. All around great, balanced frame. Good team support.

Volt for president. Change you can believe in.

That is all.

P.s. I think his pointy crotch is there to let the non believers know how manly he is. Look away. You can't. Volt has you now.

Btw, if we put aside codpiece badassness, Volt's buffs were really done well. Several small tweaks, like team speed, large shield, moving after overload cast — and useless frame evetually turned into nice and well-rounded frame. I wish DE would apply the same magic to other outsider-frames.

Btw, if we put aside codpiece badassness, Volt's buffs were really done well. Several small tweaks, like team speed, large shield, moving after overload cast — and useless frame evetually turned into nice and well-rounded frame. I wish DE would apply the same magic to other outsider-frames.

Realize that buffs will always come in increments, and can be done in ways that aren't direct. A new mod that benefits an outsider frame could come along, or some content that fits well with their kit/utility.

Their first steps were good ones; bringing Trinity and Nova down to earth, so that it's easier to balance overall.