Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cant Log In 'please Check Your Info'

NovaFyre

After trying many times to login , getting the error " Login Failed, Check your Info ", I managed to login after several tries, than it kicked me out again saying "connection error" and i get " Login Failed, Check your Info " again....

Edited by Ascension

Hi all,

Just my 2 cents worth, but there seems to be a bit of a pattern here, hmm?

Larger audience due to steam exposure. Lag issues. "Check your info error." I too had lag issues in game today, before logging out after the UI bugged out while fusing some mods, and then when went to log back in got the Check Your Info error for a while before it let me back in with the exact same info.

This, to me, would indicate that the servers are struggling to cope with the load - which I can imagine would be rather high simply to run the game as smoothly as you have had the coop running in the first place - so perhaps looking at optimising the server to reduce the load and see what happens would be a logical place to begin looking for a fix?

Kind Regards,

Dasdf

Edit: Just an afterthought, but it seems like the Check Your Info message is actually just the first thing the login server throws out to the client when it's having an issue, whether it be connection or whatever?

Edited by Dasdf

I'm having this problem too, changed my email passwords and made extra accounts, still hasn't worked

It's not an account issue. Based on my experience with this issue, and the circumstances surrounding other people having this same issue, it is pretty safe to say it is a server or connection related issue.

Try this...log in to the warframe.com with Internet explorer. Then log in to the game.This trick always work for me (It happens to me for many times). But still we need a real fix...the trick is only temporary.

Actually, this seems more like a total coincidence that it's "worked" as a temporary fix for you... Based on my admittedly limited experience of trouble-shooting connection problems, there's absolutely no reason for logging in via IE to assist in logging in via the launcher in any way shape or form, since both are separate applications.

So, you're complaining about bugs? In a free beta? Man, you have some learnin to do.

While it's true that bugs will always exist in a free beta and should be expected, just to reiterate what one other person said before I also noticed your comment; if we don't tell them about the bugs, they'll never know it's there, and they'll never fix it. And while it's true bugs are common, this one is actually running rampant to the point of making the game unplayable. While I am one of the few that seem able to regularly connect, due to various other connection based bugs occurring during my gameplay, it has become so tedious after every mission has finished that I'm currently not bothering until there is a fix for this issue.

While I can login and run a mission fine, at the end of the mission it either loads to a black screen with mission music playing, or refuses to load the next mission/my arsenal/market place/etc until I relog.

This is a great game, and I'd love to see it get even greater and keep playing it, perhaps even throw a little money the dev's way at some point, but without a fix (which I know they're working on currently) that won't be happening, so please, everyone, keep reporting any and all bugs you find.

I'm in now, but missions keep failing and or disconnecting.

Exp seems to be accumulating though.

edit: ya, definitely keep getting disconnected from the game session. Haven't been able to finish a mission for a while now.

Edited by Rhinocerous

There is a possibilty that those of us getting affected could be using brighthouse. Them and a few other internet providers were attacked earlier today.

Well i doubt thats the issue since im having the problems here in sweden and so dose my friend that is using a diffrent ISP.

It seams the servers are just bogged down.

I can't login, the loading keeps looping and nothing happens, and if i manage to login after a minute i see "the connection to the server has been lost, you'll be logged out".

This however happens only with warframe, every other online game works fine.

I am also getting this. I was able to play fine up until 1:15 am last night, it is now 11:00 am here so the issue likely occurred during this period.

Server: Europe west.

ISP: BT Internet, England.

Randomly occurring issues so far:

Unable to log in - Hangs after clicking "Log In", requiring client restart (waited 5 minutes). "Login failed. Check your info." message.

When logged in:

Laggy feel - foundry takes from normal to 6 seconds to load up, also contacts list. Slow interface response time.

Arsenal works fine initially, then after a minute or so the back button stops working along with the buttons for changing mods/warframes/weapons but not the inventory or the mods view buttons. A minute or so later "Failed to connect to server. You will be logged out" message.

Went to look for an online game after navigating the UI for a couple of minutes, there were no active squads on any planets, "Failed to connect to server...".

Tried looking for an online game immediately after login connected, 7 active squads shown but on connection, it put me solo in my own game. After abort, it hangs on updating character info for about a minute before returning to mission failed. Tried rejoining, the active players had refreshed to 10, "Failed to connect to server...".

After successfully joining and completing a multiplayer game, upon returning to mission select unable to join another game then.. "Failed to connect to server...".

Edited by SkaMonkey

This issue started happing to me yesterday as well. For no reason the server will kick me out "you have been disconnected from game session".. The only error info I receive is at log in. The wheel on screen will cycle for about 30 seconds then I get a pop up box on screen "Log in failed could not connect to server" or something like " details not recognised" This only started yesterday after the first or second patch. I am playing via steam. I love this game and have been playing it virtually none stop for 3 days. I also invested in some platinum. Very frustrated that I cannot log in now. This problem seems intermittent as me and my squad buddies would all get kicked, get this error and then all be able to log back in later and at the same sort of time so the fault appears to be affecting all users.

This issue started happing to me yesterday as well. For no reason the server will kick me out "you have been disconnected from game session".. The only error info I receive is at log in. The wheel on screen will cycle for about 30 seconds then I get a pop up box on screen "Log in failed could not connect to server" or something like " details not recognised" This only started yesterday after the first or second patch. I am playing via steam. I love this game and have been playing it virtually none stop for 3 days. I also invested in some platinum. Very frustrated that I cannot log in now. This problem seems intermittent as me and my squad buddies would all get kicked, get this error and then all be able to log back in later and at the same sort of time so the fault appears to be affecting all users.

he is right im not running on steam and its happening to me, but it says you can not conect to server. ive tryed everything to try to get this game to work -_-. i love it, but not being able to play it is a little irratating.

Edit- i just tryed to log in again, this time its said check your login info.

Edited by tackon