Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cant Log In 'please Check Your Info'

NovaFyre

I have had this issue since last night. Occasionally when I try logging into the game I get the message "Login Failed. Check your info." or 'Login Failed. Could not connect to the server.". There is also a long wait on the login (30+ seconds) where as Thursday and prior it was near instant after entering my password.

I did get in two times last night and one of them did get disconnected as well.

Perhaps the servers are overloaded?

There is no error code being generated with this issue.

Edited by Crewell

I have the same problem.I try to login and after 1 minute of waiting I get the next error:"Login Failed.Check your info" or "Login Failed.Could not connect to server"...and when I finally login I try to press "ARSENAL" when I finish doing my stuff around there I can click anything except "BACK" then in 2-3 minutes I get kicked with the next error: "Connection lost.You will be logged out"

I had all the before named issues, then i discovered it set my region to US while I'm situated in Europe.

After having switched to Europe - West all the connection issues were gone.

You change your region to connect to, in game...after having successfully logged in :/

If you can connect, its the first settings tab after clicking the gear at the right top corner.

Switch it to your closest region and see if it helps.

Maybe worth checking.

Edited by Sephyr

Can't log in. Also, takes an extremely long time to process anything from the server when I do get to log in. Buying anything in the market disconnects me and prevents me from logging in unless I restart my client and even though it says that it does not register whatever I do upon disconnection (this includes mod fusion), it does. Deducts accordingly too.

NOTE: I'm using 5Mbps fibre line from Malaysia.

Edited by matrixEXO

I have the same problem.I try to login and after 1 minute of waiting I get the next error:"Login Failed.Check your info" or "Login Failed.Could not connect to server"...and when I finally login I try to press "ARSENAL" when I finish doing my stuff around there I can click anything except "BACK" then in 2-3 minutes I get kicked with the next error: "Connection lost.You will be logged out"

Same for me and when I can play one time, I'll be disconnected at the end of the game

I never spend so much time in front of a connection box :/

Just wanted to confirm I'm still having this problem as well. Ever since about 5 PM (GMT - 7) yesterday (Friday, April 5th) I started having connection issues, then at about 8-9 PM almost every single login attempt has been met with "Login failed. Could not connect with server". Considering what others have said and the timing of this behaviour, it's almost more than likely something to do with the servers getting taxed.

I had all the before named issues, then i discovered it set my region to US while I'm situated in Europe.

After having switched to Europe - West all the connection issues were gone.

You change your region to connect to, in game...after having successfully logged in :/

If you can connect, its the first settings tab after clicking the gear at the right top corner.

Switch it to your closest region and see if it helps.

Maybe worth checking.

This isn't the issue. I am set to the correct region and getting the login error. I also tried checking my firewall, and that was not the issue either. Whatever the problem is, it seems to be host side. I'd like to think it may be servers are overloaded, but early weekend mornings are usually not a high stress time for servers.

I am able to login fine! Hmm. Everyone is seeing a 'check info' error?

Have not been able to play all day. Keep getting the "unable to connect to server, and now the "log in failed, please check your info." Still the same at this time, here it is 3:06 CST. Thanks DEV's.

it would be nice for them to tell us when we'll be able to play the game.

It would be extremely difficult to give such a time frame due to multiple variables involved in fixing any computer related problem...