Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Some Suggestions To Improve Gameplay (Edit 37: Health Regaining Improvements)

Renegade343

A small announcement to state that the upload date of the drawings of Corpus symbols to indicate the sub-faction the Corpus Crewmen/MOA is aligned with will be shifted earlier to 2014-06-22 (GMT +08:00). 

Edited by Renegade343

Enemy spawning like you suggested should have been from the beginning. I don't know if I should praise you for having common sense. And completely agree on power mods.

It is just from Notionphil's Dumb AI thread and the varied discussion within that led me to raise a suggestion of making enemies spawn tied to alarms and locked doors. 

As for power mods, there is a thread somewhere that got me thinking and writing up the idea that is currently on this thread. 

Interesting but I have two questions.

1. "requires 45 minutes per Orokin Equipment Module" but "One Argon Crystal reduces the creation time by 15 minutes, the maximum number of Argon Crystals that can be used for this is four (i.e. maximum of 60 minute reduction in creation time)". Is it -15 minutes? 

2. Crafted in the Orokin Lab? Don't we have a Foundry for this?

Interesting but I have two questions.

1. "requires 45 minutes per Orokin Equipment Module" but "One Argon Crystal reduces the creation time by 15 minutes, the maximum number of Argon Crystals that can be used for this is four (i.e. maximum of 60 minute reduction in creation time)". Is it -15 minutes? 

One Argon Crystal will reduce the creation time by 15 minutes (i.e. if a player is creating one Orokin Equipment Module (needs 45 minutes), then if said player uses one Argon Crystal, the creation time of one Orokin Equipment Module will be 45 - 15 = 30 minutes). 

Wait for a moment then. I will be rewording it. 

2. Crafted in the Orokin Lab? Don't we have a Foundry for this?

Forgot to cater to solo, clan-less players. I was thinking of some improvements for my clan while writing this, and I must have forgot to switch off some signals. Result: Train wreck and a mad idea. 

One Argon Crystal will reduce the creation time by 15 minutes (i.e. if a player is creating one Orokin Equipment Module (needs 45 minutes), then if said player uses one Argon Crystal, the creation time of one Orokin Equipment Module will be 45 - 15 = 30 minutes). 

Wait for a moment then. I will be rewording it. 

No, I meant how do you reduce 45 minutes by 60 minutes? When you use 4 Argon crystals.

Ok. 

1. "The Grineer is collecting robotic parts and attempting to reverse-engineer Corpus robots to serve the Grineer." Maybe they want to improve their implants. Grineer don't seem to be fond of robotics beside augmenting themselves.

2. Are there any dormant Tenno on Neptune? Isn't it just a research center?

Ok. 

1. "The Grineer is collecting robotic parts and attempting to reverse-engineer Corpus robots to serve the Grineer." Maybe they want to improve their implants. Grineer don't seem to be fond of robotics beside augmenting themselves.

Given that the Grineer has a semi-deconstructed mini Jackal in one of the Spy Alert mission tilesets, there may be hints that the Grineer want to try and create robots/simple machinery to serve the Grineer in fighting against the enemy. 

2. Are there any dormant Tenno on Neptune? Isn't it just a research center?

The Corpus would have cryopods of dormant Tenno in its research centres as storage for future R&D use (after all, waking up all the Tenno at once would probably not be a good idea). 

"Boost the Status Chance of Rifle Aptitude, Sure Shot and Melee Prowess to 7.5% at Rank 0, +2.5% per rank until 20% at Rank 5"

5% difference isn't a boost. They should have 30% at max.

After calculations, I think 35% at max would be better. At least those who have no Cierco/Tethra/Placeholder name for Fire + Status/Placeholder name for Ice + Status would also benefit from the increase in status chance. 

As for shotguns, I think 60% at max will be better. 

After calculations, I think 35% at max would be better. At least those who have no Cierco/Tethra/Placeholder name for Fire + Status/Placeholder name for Ice + Status would also benefit from the increase in status chance. 

As for shotguns, I think 60% at max will be better. 

Yeah those mods currently have no place there, to be honest. It doesn't help that procs isn't as much favored compared to direct damage either. A buff like that is, in my opinion, pretty necessary.

Edited by Casardis

Hello all, 

As the thread has become too long, I have moved the Eximus Overhaul to a new thread. If you want to comment and give suggestions on that, then please follow the link below to do so: 

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/247791-enemy-eximus-overhaul-suggestions/

Renegade343

Edited by Renegade343