Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Some Suggestions To Improve Gameplay (Edit 37: Health Regaining Improvements)

Renegade343

Hello all, 

As two suggestions in this thread can become their own thread, I have moved the two suggestions to a new thread. If you want to comment and give suggestions on them, then please follow the links below to do so: 

Resource Drop Rework: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/249278-resource-drop-rework/

Toxic Drop Rework: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/249280-toxic-damage-rework/

Someone important needs to read this thread... Please?

Wait until the torrent of Mutalist-Osprey Feedback threads subside, then I will send it to the developers and ask for more feedback (since almost everyone is focused on that enemy, apparently [but do fix the hit-box. It is rather annoying]). 

Wait until the torrent of Mutalist-Osprey Feedback threads subside, then I will send it to the developers and ask for more feedback (since almost everyone is focused on that enemy, apparently [but do fix the hit-box. It is rather annoying]). 

Cant wait to get my PS4 update with them, so I can wait another month (at least) before they get fixed xD.

Anyway, I really do hope DE takes all this feedback seriously. It seems as though the issues people find the most pressing get dismissed (given a nod at best) as of late. Maybe I'm just judging by vocal minority, but I think the community would be MUCH happier with reworks of current systems than additions. EVERYTHING 2.0 FTW.

Cant wait to get my PS4 update with them, so I can wait another month (at least) before they get fixed xD.

Anyway, I really do hope DE takes all this feedback seriously. It seems as though the issues people find the most pressing get dismissed (given a nod at best) as of late. Maybe I'm just judging by vocal minority, but I think the community would be MUCH happier with reworks of current systems than additions. EVERYTHING 2.0 FTW.

Shame. 

But I have heard of a community moderator starting up a project to place all of the pressing issue threads (suggestion threads that thoughtfully and critically tackle the current issues of Warframe) in one portal thread in order for those threads to be heard (which is what I am doing myself, to a small extent) and given to DE to look at, so it should be better once the project is underway. 

Shame. 

But I have heard of a community moderator starting up a project to place all of the pressing issue threads (suggestion threads that thoughtfully and critically tackle the current issues of Warframe) in one portal thread in order for those threads to be heard (which is what I am doing myself, to a small extent) and given to DE to look at, so it should be better once the project is underway. 

So, sort of like an Advanced Feedback category? Take select topics that aren't just "DE FIX IT BECAUSE I DON'T LIKE IT" and place them in a "Community-Supported Suggestions on How to Improve the Overall Health of the Game" Category? I do like that idea, but I feel like that would only give users the impression of favoritism. I can see the "Why is notionphil's feedback better than mine?" threads now...

So, sort of like an Advanced Feedback category? Take select topics that aren't just "DE FIX IT BECAUSE I DON'T LIKE IT" and place them in a "Community-Supported Suggestions on How to Improve the Overall Health of the Game" Category? I do like that idea, but I feel like that would only give users the impression of favoritism. I can see the "Why is notionphil's feedback better than mine?" threads now...

At the current state of affairs, it is better than sifting through all the threads in the Feedback Sections to find the 'gem threads'. After all, barely anyone would have the patience and fortitude to look at hundreds of threads just to find a few truly good ones. 

Don't bring your logic into a video game forum. "DO IT NOW DE!" threads are plenty thoughtful and fleshed out.

Show me one thread that is as good as notionphil's. ""DO IT NOW DE!" thread" of course.

Keep the bantering a bit low here, if you guys mind. I do appreciate a bit of bantering here and there, but try not to do it to the point that it starts to derail the purpose of this thread.   

Show me one thread that is as good as notionphil's. ""DO IT NOW DE!" thread" of course.

This is a hypothetical request right? I was being completely sarcastic a minute ago, but I don't know if this is an actual challenge.

OT: I'm just concerned about the health of the forums, though I suppose uninformed rant threads will always be a thing. Mainly, I'm worried about the average player feeling ignored because of the "Pro Feedback" section getting more attention. Butthurt=less players playing=less money for DE=Pro Feedback becoming pointless.

EDIT: Sorry Renegade; not trying to derail anything.

Edited by (PS4)TheRedZephyr

This is a hypothetical request right? I was being completely sarcastic a minute ago, but I don't know if this is an actual challenge.

OT: I'm just concerned about the health of the forums, though I suppose uninformed rant forums will always be a thing. Mainly, I'm worried about the average forum poster feeling ignored because of the "Pro Feedback" section getting more attention.

We Chinese (yes, I am an Asian born in Asia who can write and speak fluent English) have a saying: 一分耕耘,一分收穫

What it means (at least in the context of the forums) is that the quality of your thread is determined by how much effort you place into it. Little effort, low quality. Tremendous effort, high quality. 

We Chinese (yes, I am an Asian born in Asia who can write and speak fluent English) have a saying: 一分耕耘,一分收穫

What it means (at least in the context of the forums) is that the quality of your thread is determined by how much effort you place into it. Little effort, low quality. Tremendous effort, high quality. 

Hmmm... If only Warframe followed this principle...

Little effort, low quality. Tremendous effort, high quality. 

It's not Chinese only saying. It's just that usually it goes by "Common Sense". Renegade, all your threads are full of it. Which is good, by the way. Because of it your threads are as beautiful as they are now.

The spoilers help quite a bit, no?

yeah yeah, they do. I just got through and I agree with you on most points.

I had similar posts, let's see what Update 14 brings, huh? One thing is sure: It will create a whole new bunch of bugs which will be focused on instead of fixing the current ones.

A small announcement to state that the upload date of the drawings of Corpus symbols to indicate the sub-faction the Corpus Crewmen/MOA is aligned with will be shifted earlier to 2014-06-22 (GMT +08:00). 

Due to unforeseeable problems with my main laptop (where I stored the drawings), this will be shifted to 2014-06-29 (GMT +08:00).