Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why I Even Can't Destroy Clan Hall

Shafilp

well first i have no idea why i can't destroy that always say 'has child components and therefore'

http://imgur.com/jUeHf5t

as you see i have a little huge dojo size so if i want to destroy clan hall i must destroy all the room first?

that was pointless why :|

only 1 door connecting to clan hall why i even can't destroy that room?

well now my dojo have 2 clan hall (Great/Greater) i want to destroy great but they keep say 'could not queue component for destruction because it is a prerequisite for other components:remove those component first' , so i dunno how to fix that so i leave that room alone then go try destroy greater but as i say the error always pop up like 'has child components and therefore'

(you can see Great/Greater clan hall in the picture in my first post of topic)

about capacity i have 267 capacity left so that mean i can destroy 1 clan hall

Edited by Shafilp

well now my dojo have 2 clan hall (Great/Greater) i want to destroy great but they keep say 'could not queue component for destruction because it is a prerequisite for other components:remove those component first' , so i dunno how to fix that so i leave that room alone then go try destroy greater but as i say the error always pop up like 'has child components and therefore'

(you can see Great/Greater clan hall in the picture in my first post of topic)

about capacity i have 267 capacity left so that mean i can destroy 1 clan hall

The great hall is required before you can build a greater hall, so you would have to delete the greater hall before you can delete the great hall.. and any rooms that need capacity from them.

Then you would need to build your great hall.. and then your greater hall.. placed where you'd want them..

Edited by DietEbolaCola

DE doesn't know how to make Dojo construction work properly without being difficult. I am literally waiting to build the rest of my dojo because I don't want 5 different clans halls at a time rather just the last and biggest one.

DE doesn't know how to make Dojo construction work properly without being difficult. I am literally waiting to build the rest of my dojo because I don't want 5 different clans halls at a time rather just the last and biggest one.

Build the ones you don't want on the first floor.. put the ones you do want on other floors.. set spawn location to the hall you wish to use.. that's what most people do..

Build the ones you don't want on the first floor.. put the ones you do want on other floors.. set spawn location to the hall you wish to use.. that's what most people do..

That's what they HAVE to do, because there is no logical way to remove the older Clan Halls. Parent/child system is stupid as hell and they need to get rid of it.

That's what they HAVE to do, because there is no logical way to remove the older Clan Halls. Parent/child system is stupid as hell and they need to get rid of it.

I'd rather be able to build the largest clan hall and have the rest of my dojo connecting off that even. The parent child has to exist because it would be impossible to get to a room if your destroyed the hallway leading to it. But if we tweaked it a little, or made a better room editor UI, it would remove this need. This would specifically be a 'move room' option. We desperately need that.

At least just let me go into a 'redesign' mode. Kicks all others out of dojo and lets you move things around. If suitable, you can then re-lock them into place. Charge me forma to do it or something. Anything that would let me fix old mistakes would be grand.