The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

A Really Annoying Glitch Since I Started The Game That's Never Been Fixed.

(PSN)eximago

As the title states, this glitch has been around since I started the game back in early January with no fix and apparently little acknowledgment from anyone, but it drives me nuts.

Whenever you access your mods in the Arsenal, your Warframe is left in the dark, making it exceedingly difficult to edit colors and such with any accuracy. It happens every single time, so if you're someone like me who enjoys playing around with coloration, you have to be sure to get it out of your system before ranking mods or selling dupes for credits, as there is also no apparent fix besides coming back from a mission.

As I've obviously had plenty of time to observe the problem, it seems that the light source isn't actually disappearing, but moves just behind your Warframe. The Sentinel actually has better lighting than the frame as a result, but it's still kind of at an oblique angle and not as good.

I'm just trying to be sure that it isn't only me.

I don't understand. "Whenever you access your mods in the Arsenal, your Warframe is left in the dark,..." If you're accessing your mods, you can't change appearance, anyway. 

Assuming, now, that you know this and you're speaking of generally being in the appearance tab, it's not that dark for me, but I'm on PS4 using a large, bright TV. It may vary. 

Now, the light source, you're absolutely right. It's to the very top right of the screen, or above and to the left of the sentinel, from it's perspective. That looks really badass, but it's really stupid when you're editing appearance. Maybe when you open the appearance tab, the light should move behind your perspective and dim, since the glare reflection is over nine-thousand.I understand, we are in space, but there's no reason the sparkle from Excalibur's helmet should be a freaking sun. 

Actually, that's a great idea. Why is the sun, WHICH WE'RE BASICALLY STANDING ON, not our light source?!?! DE? Dafuq ya' doin!