[DE]Rebecca

Update 13.5.0: Edo Armor & Nami Solo

YAY!!! Thanks for making Overpowered bows even more powerful, and thanks so much for reducing the damage I recieved from all those noobs that tried to be skillful and go melee only against my soma, now I can just melt right through their stamina pool and and kill them as I tank the reduced damage. Thanks so much DE =D

Scarcasm Translation:

I am disappoint.

No reason to use any other "sniper" weapon aside Dread and Paris prime, except to hold yourself back from being efficient.

No reason to even try melee only in conclave, atleast people had to think twice before trying to drill through a melee block, now just melt that stamina pool to victory.

PS: Reflections only use without a "damage vs npc" buff IS conclave.

Thank you for adding interception to other nodes, now scanning Eximus will be a breeze since it spams so many of them!

Can anyone tell me if RedCrits are additive (ex: x3 Crit becomes x6 with RedCrit) or multiplicative (ex: x3 Crit becomes x9 with RedCrit)?

By the Power of Grayskull!

DE how you spoil me, all them fixes, sweet changes, Red Crits!!!!

And NEW TOYS!!!!

Oh thank you DE, for making this day oh so Junk-Punch Free!

Tested out the new bladestorm and seriously, I'm disappointed, you've actually made it worse since the last update.

It no longer does slash damage or forced bleed proc, you can get disrupted/toxin proc'd while bladestorm is active, and you hardly ever actually see the clones.

So instead of making it slightly more badass than the last version, instead now we get a bladestorm that has a bit shorter duration but overall massive loss of effectiveness, gg.

• Upvote 1

A Red Crit doubles your Crit damage, so if your regular Crit is x2 damage, you have 25% chance of x4 damage.

thanks for explanation ;)

1) a guaranteed critical damage value - this normally appears as a yellow value.

2) a secondary red crit chance based on the remaining percent- this will appear as a new RED crit if successful!

Equates to

If a red crit occurs that means that the following happened.

1 round just gave you 2 hits.

so now a single round firing pistol with high crit in theory could deal 6 individual damage numbers with 1 round.

Edited by Rompido

So what exactly does a red crit do then? Double crit damage?

In the red text ingame it said red crits for "quad-damage". If i remember correctly.

Warframe Changes:

Ash

• Blade Storm has received a rework! Now when the ability is used Ash will conjure up to two separate clones which will go on the attack in addtion to the player! This will allow the player clear out large groups of enemies even quicker!
  • Fixed issue with Ash being unable to use finishers on enemies that had been previously targeted by Bladestorm

WOOOOOOOO

Changes:

• Miter base damage has been increased along with the flight speed and proc chance of charged shot
  • Player movement is now prohibited at the start of Conclave rounds.
  • Reduced the amount of damage dealt to attacking players when using Reflection in PvP matches.

YES! MORE OF THESE PLEASE!

:( still no fix for ash / loki stealth melee damage bonous

Reintroducing red crits just made the power balance between weapons have a greater disparity. Two or three of the weapons are pushed way too much forward while most weapons are unaffected.