Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 13.5.0: Edo Armor & Nami Solo

[DE]Rebecca

Also, the situation with crits is bad, and you guys made it worse. Now people are gonna take Synapse out of retirement, and it's gonna be Soma all over again.

soma can never get red crits so i dont see the point

Yet another useless melee. Seems like DE is going to surprise us with a bundle of clan/shop weapons.

useless is to be seen and since this one is market and you complain i guess you do want clan/shop weapons

Why Nami uses machete stance?

seems like a  machete to me, well a saber but close

The buff to Miter is appreciated, DE, but I think you missed the point regarding people's concerns with it.

We didn't want more damage, we wanted the extra multishot that turned it into a sawblade shotgun. The proc chance is nice, though.

EDIT: I just realized you didn't even increase the punch-through like you said you were going to :c

Edited by Stigmergy

Thanks for the hotfix.

Im hoping that you arent planning to contiune the melee release trend thats occuring lately.. There are far more melee weapons than anything else, and with the difficulity of obtaining stances, it means most are pointless without them as the default 'combos' are lackluster at best, while quick attacks are only 1-2 strikes.

Edited by Loswaith

Very nice update. Finally, I finally get to experience red crits again.

My only gripe w/ the bladestorm rework, from what I'm experiencing, is that the attack the clones does doesn't count towards your combo meter. Is that intentional or a bug?

P.S. Hot damn,  that new combo in Cleaving Whirlwind is the bomb.

Edited by eisenkaiser

So I've spent the past few hours playing Ash (who happens to be one of my main frames) while simultaneous abusing my mouse wheel button, and the new Bladestorm seems to be buggy. It could be client side lag, but seeing as I'm not experiencing any other lag related problems that I'm used to (in fact, warframe seems to be working wonderfully for me right now), I'm going to assume it's a bug or two.

Getting straight into it, the targeting system for Bladestorm (for lack of a more technical way of putting it) feels off. There are points where I've used it on groups less then 10 in a small room and had units live through it that I normally kill outright; with the reduced time in the ability and the fact that my screen no longer shows me killing each target (due to the clones of course), I can't tell if they weren't targeted in the first place or didn't take any damge from myself/my clones.

I also think that there's a conflict with the clones and Ash himself as there have also been points where I was knocked out of Bladestorm at the last killed target's location (in the middle of the rest of the targets and taking damage) before jumping back in to hit one or two more. Other than lag, the only thing I can think of is a targeting conflict where both Ash and one of his clones go after the same target, temporarily knocking one out of the ability until the next target to jump to is selected. On what may be a related note, there was also a time or two where I finished the ability but instead of jumping back to the starting point I stayed at the point of the last target only to arbitrarily jump back to the starting point a second or two later.

The more I look at it now that I typed this out, the more it looks like lag issues; but again, I'm not experiencing any other lag that I know of at this point in time. So, take from it what you will. Wouldn't hurt to look into it just in case I think.

Looks like one of the best updates there's been!

"The Fatal Attraction precept will now wait until enemies are within range before the pull ability is initialized."

"Added in an additional range based visual effect on Molecular Prime that should help with distinguishing the distance of targets affected by the ability."

"Specters will now re-generate Energy over time now so as to allow them to continue to use Powers over long amounts of time."

"Fixed issues with many Sentinel precepts having their priority subverted by other slotted precepts."

"Fixed an instance of Molecular Prime energy color not appearing correctly on client."

"Fixed an issue with Enemies remaining in their spawn area in Void Defense missions."

All EXTREMELY welcome fixes, very nicely done DE!

I have some things to say:

First: Serro name changed to Placeholder again...
Second: Some time ago, I won the "Machete Wraith" and last time I check it was not in my inventory, I think it was miss-sold/lost some time after the event ended, can you do something about it? no problem if you can't, but I will still miss it (a_a)

About the new shiny things:

·The new armor chest-"plate" is... what can we say... too tiny, seriously, but the armor parts are too good.
·Bladestorm Clones? more ninja, also I wanted you to noticed that I liked the forced bleed proc, the meele counter bladestorm and the finisher teleport.
·The Miter buff I liked was the "shadow saw" with multishot (second shot under the first one).

·Red crits are additive? 5,6 crit multiplier can be 11,2 crit multiplier if the second chance is granted.
·The visual effect on Nova's Ultimate Power I thought it was going to be something more... visual, like a giant wave instead of some lighting bolts.
·Specters... now this is good, I don't think we can use them in conclave, but I would really like to see them working, just to have some fun.

Gotta admit, I got my hope up when I first saw Edo shoulder plates and leg plates, but after taking some good look at chest plate.....Yeah, that's some nice armor you got there, DE. It ain't even large enough to cover my Nyx's nipple, yet you dare called it a "chest plate"? good job as always. .__.)

Red crits...

Because crit weapons already weren't more powerful than noncrit...

uhhm not every crit weapon can even reach the 100%, the overpowerd crit weapon:soma 70%? crit rate, the ones that can reach 100% or over it are: dread, paris prime, synapse, amprex, they are powerfull, but I can still think that red crits ae not tooooo op,

I still don't understand.

The Miter.

Before one of the latest updates, it shooted three blades at time. With the normal shot, and also with the charged shot.

I thought it was a volontary buff. And it was simply awesome, and absolutely right. The Miter before that change, in my opinion, was so weak.

And then, with those three blades, it became one of the most powerful rifles in the game. That change made justice for it.

With Heavy Caliber, and Split Chamber, it throwed five or six blades, with a hand-fan like spread. Only on the horizontal line. And was SOO good for groups of enemies.

It was just awesome, and it was good like that.

Why did you changed it? Why now it still shoots one blade?

And, above all, have you noticed that with Heavy Caliber it shoots skew? I can't even hit one single enemy!

It's ridiculous, but, with Split Chamber and Heavy Caliber, with an enemy right in front of me, and me aiming direclty at him, when I shoot, I see two blades, one shooted to the right and one to the left. The enemy in the middle is totally missed.

I really don't know... Why?

Do I have to ask about it in the support section?

How you can simply add dead eye in the codex and left the other codex issues unatended is beyond me. There are others mods missing in the codex (Equilibrium for instance) there's also Loot detector who's the last unreleased mod that still appear in the codex and there's still 3 corpus enemies that are not in the game since ages and the Arid Butcher Eximus does not spawn anywhere (On phobos it's regular Butcher Eximus that are spawning)