Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 13.5.0: Edo Armor & Nami Solo

[DE]Rebecca

Have to say, Nami Solo is pretty underwhelming. Even with Channeling and Channeling mods, most Im dealing is a 4k crit, so Nami Solo wont last until maybe... I dont know, wave/minute 10 in defense/survival? MAYBE if Sundering Weave had a 200% modifier like Crimson Dervish or Machetes got a stat buff, they'd be worth it but as it is now, theres no reason to use it. With event mods Im getting a 55% status, but honestly with the same setup I can just use a Jat Kittag, same status and more overall damage.

• Fixed an issue with AI getting stuck behind certain crates and boxes on the Forest Defense Tileset.

I hope, that these nasty enemies will leave their spawn now on Phobos too. Tired of climbing up on the rocks -.-

And... red crits you say? 

Hello Amprex.... how are you today..?

Edited by RogerRocketman

another suggestion : make smokescreen a run away button i mean when ur being meleed ir being shot at u can cast it and ull make a clone behind u that looks like he died when ur clone dies u regen 50% health this method can provide a good escape tactic

Great Update DE!

For the most part I really like the look of the Edo Armor, but it seems seriously lacking in the chest armor piece. You can barely notice the chest armor piece and that's not really a good thing. The chest piece really could use a little more to it than just a pair of backward parenthesis ) (.

question: if my weapon have 8x crit dmg and 125% crit chance, the crit will have 8x the base dmg and the red crit will have 8x the crit dmg? or just 8x2x base dmg? cuz a crit in a crit should be 8x the crit dmg

You would do the base of 8x then you have a 25% chance of doing a red crit which is like a crit for a crit. I wish I knew how to insert pictures, Exzibit would be perfect.

Please fix the bug that life strike only consume HP by HP number showing instead of real HP consume, can be realize by this bug are still able to die instant after consume full HP by life strike. (If your HP are left with very small amount before)
And able to get HP even the HP HUB showing full HP.

Warframe Changes:

Ash

• Blade Storm has received a rework! Now when the ability is used Ash will conjure up to two separate clones which will go on the attack in addtion to the player! This will allow the player clear out large groups of enemies even quicker

*tears of joy*

• Fixed issue with Ash being unable to use finishers on enemies that had been previously targeted by Bladestorm.

• Fixed issue with Ash being unable to use finishers on enemies that had been previously targeted by Bladestorm.

• FIXED ISSUE WITH ASH BEING UNABLE TO USE FINISHERS ON ENEMIES THAT HAD BEEN PREVIOUSLY TARGETED BY BLADESTORM.

Could literally not care less about ANYTHING ELSE. THANK YOU.

another suggestion : make smokescreen a run away button i mean when ur being meleed ir being shot at u can cast it and ull make a clone behind u that looks like he died when ur clone dies u regen 50% health this method can provide a good escape tactic

Smokescreen is fine. They should have re-worked Teleport.