Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[The Arashikage] - Recruiting | Dojo Completed | Active Players

Kashiki

NgLBOtN.png

7LkSRSR.png

BCkmUM8.png

CEAZoPN.png

Current Roster and Preferred Playstyle (by request)

KazuraBlaze - Berseker

LOLMASTER - Sniper

RazorNovah22 - Rifleman

Kashiki - Sniper

RikenAvadur - Blade Master

LAZLANIAZ - Unspecified

Shadow70 - Unspecified

KrishieKat - Rifleman

Vtenk - Rifleman

6Vincent - Tanking

AsasinTurkey16 - Unspecified

-------------------------------------------

> Dojo Logistics

-------------------------------------------

- Research Status: Research on new weapons begins usually a few minutes to a few hours after the new content is released. 

Room Count

----------------------------

LABS
Orokin: 2
Chem: 2
Energy: 3
Bio: 2
Tenno: 3

BARRACKS
Shadow

REQUIREDS
Reactor: 17
Oracle: 1

HALLS
Clan Hall
Great Hall
Greater Hall
Grand
Grandest Hall

ROOMS
Dueling Room: 2
Obstacle Course: 1
Temple of Honor: 2
Observatory: 3

GARDENS
Soleto: 1
Mosaic: 1
Humilitas Water: 1
Stone Sand: 1
Autumn Stone: 1
Caritas Water: 1
Juno Water: 1
Temporantia Water: 1
Vosten Water: 1

Position on Competition

It is not our focus, though we may have competitions with one another that could yield prizes. If there is an interest to go into the competitive scene, it will be taken into consideration. Dark Sectors and Conclaves, events, and other things will be forefront for mostly any sort of competitive play, should we choose to ever go that route.

We accept any and all members!

Once a member cap is reached, recruitments will be closed. If you wish to join, put your in-game username and a bit about yourself below (the latter is optional).

Edited by Kashiki

Definitely interested. Always fond of the smaller groups, so I'd love to have a chat about yours. Find me in-game sometime.

IGN: RikenAvadur

-Riken

Most definitely accepted. I'll send you a friend req and invite you there!

Greetings

My is Lazlo and I would be very interested in joining your clan and making some new friends. I am fairly new to Warframe and only started playing about 1-2 weeks ago and what I have played of it I have enjoyed so far. You seem like a very well managed, professional clan, and would appreciate it if I could join your ranks. I have no real preference as to what position I play but I mainly prefer a support/crowd-control position but I can adapt to whatever scenario you need me to play. I have tried Excalibur, Rhino, Oberon, Sayrn, Trinity, and Nova(in that order) with currently Rhino and Nova. My favorite Warframe is Rhino and my favorite weapon is the Penta. Thank you for your time and consideration on the subject I appreciate it.

IGN: LAZLANIAS

- Lazlo

*Small Note: I'm currently at university and that can take up my time occasionally but that shouldn't get in the way especially since summer is coming up over here. Also I currently have my own Dojo where I'm brewing a Nikana so unless you have the blueprint on tap it'll probably take me an extra day to join and tear down what remains of my old clan Dojo

Greetings

My is Lazlo and I would be very interested in joining your clan and making some new friends. I am fairly new to Warframe and only started playing about 1-2 weeks ago and what I have played of it I have enjoyed so far. You seem like a very well managed, professional clan, and would appreciate it if I could join your ranks. I have no real preference as to what position I play but I mainly prefer a support/crowd-control position but I can adapt to whatever scenario you need me to play. I have tried Excalibur, Rhino, Oberon, Sayrn, Trinity, and Nova(in that order) with currently Rhino and Nova. My favorite Warframe is Rhino and my favorite weapon is the Penta. Thank you for your time and consideration on the subject I appreciate it.

IGN: LAZLANIAS

- Lazlo

*Small Note: I'm currently at university and that can take up my time occasionally but that shouldn't get in the way especially since summer is coming up over here. Also I currently have my own Dojo where I'm brewing a Nikana so unless you have the blueprint on tap it'll probably take me an extra day to join and tear down what remains of my old clan Dojo

Hello there, Laz. You are definitely accepted!

We have every blueprint fully researched and currently possess all of the rooms. So, please don't worry about it; we're prepared. I'll send you an invite and a friend request.

We have every blueprint fully researched and currently possess all of the rooms.

Seriously. All of the rooms. Like, a ridiculous amount of rooms. Like, an unending series of quaint and awesome rooms.

Too many god damn rooms. >.>

-Riken

Hello,I really interesting to joining your clan.I also need some help in some mission.And my warframe are Excalibur,Volt and Ash.

IGN:Shadow70

Alright then, Shadow. Accepted. We'd be happy to help you.

Hello, i'm pretty new to warframe (just started about 2 days ago) and was hoping on joining your clan. My current warframe is an Excalibur and i'm working on creating an Ash warframe. *I may not be very active the coming week as I have finals coming up*

Hello, i'm pretty new to warframe (just started about 2 days ago) and was hoping on joining your clan. My current warframe is an Excalibur and i'm working on creating an Ash warframe. *I may not be very active the coming week as I have finals coming up*

No problem, we'll be happy to help you out. An invite will be sent soon.

Hai, i want to be part of your clan. I have Lv 30 Nova and Oberon, Lv 18 Valkyr, Lv 16 Rhino and Lv 1 Loki. My main is currently Nova but im planing to go with Valkyr too. As i said before i would like to be part of your clan. I do live in Turkey, but i can speak english fluently in VOiD.

Btw, currently for this week or week and half, i'm in dorm so i have really bad connection. Please reply back to me :3

Hai, i want to be part of your clan. I have Lv 30 Nova and Oberon, Lv 18 Valkyr, Lv 16 Rhino and Lv 1 Loki. My main is currently Nova but im planing to go with Valkyr too. As i said before i would like to be part of your clan. I do live in Turkey, but i can speak english fluently in VOiD.

Btw, currently for this week or week and half, i'm in dorm so i have really bad connection. Please reply back to me :3

Alright, sweet. I'm going to add you soon.

• 3 weeks later...

If you're still recruiting, I would be interested in a spot. I haven't really settled on a frame, testing everything. Usually I am more a support type of guy. Would be nice to hear from you guys. My IGN is VoidDoc.

If you're still recruiting, I would be interested in a spot. I haven't really settled on a frame, testing everything. Usually I am more a support type of guy. Would be nice to hear from you guys. My IGN is VoidDoc.

Invitation has been sent.

Im interested in your group.  Rank 9 with most frames.  

i would also like to join your clan. i'm rank 6 with only 4 frames (mainly using ash). IGN: isvan

Alrighty then. I'll send invites to you, soon.