Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Fanfiction] Vengeance

(PSN)JoeyTwoShoes

Hey guys, I've been playing Warframe for a while now and have decided to try my hand at writing a fanfiction based on it in my spare time. Vengeance is going to be centered around my favorite Warframe, Valkyr, as I feel that her backstory and abilities make for one of the more interesting characters in Warframe. This fanfiction will aim to provide my interpretation of her personality, delving into themes such as torture, hate and (surprisingly) revenge, while also being a (hopefully) engaging story.

Overall, this story will deal with Valkyr being tortured at the hands of Corpus (and by extension Alad V), joining and learning to work with fellow Tenno, and ultimately seeking revenge for the torment she was put through. Before I start I just want to point out a few key things:

-While my story does utilize lore, settings and characters from warframe, it won't be adhering to the 'storyline' set by recent events. In fact there will be some differences from some key events that have occurred in the 'canon' warframe universe.

-As Vengeance is set in it's own 'canon' so to speak, there isn't going to be any 'plot armor' or anything. Named characters can die, and unless they come back due to plot reasons (such as cloning, for example) it's permanent.

-Each warframe is treated as a separate Tenno as to give each frame it's own unique personality and style and make them more relatable to readers. I'm not trying to push any theories or anything.

-Weapons may or may not function differently from the game. Don't be surprised if a character at some point kills a enemy with a gun or melee weapon that, in the game, wouldn't have dented them, I'm not going to try to incorporate health/shield bars into a story.

Now that I've finished with my unnecessarily long pre-intro, it's time to get into the story. I'll be writing more and adding parts to this story whenever I have spare time, but I can't promise frequent updates.

EDIT: In addition to their own posts I'll also be putting each entry here:

CHAPTERS:

PROLOGUE

The room was dark, silent, lined with machinery. It was connected to an adjacent room through a single glass window, with a door on the side leading to the outside halls. In the center of the room stood a mechanical apparatus, within it an unconscious, feminine form, present inside a armored suit and helmet . She was still, peaceful, sleeping, but from her sleep she was beginning to awake. Her head began to shift slightly from side to side as she slowly began to regain consciousness, it wasn't long before the eyes inside her helmet started to open.

Everything was blurred, dark, she was unable to make out any shapes. Trying to move, she found that she was restrained, restricted to the metal equipment that held her. Thoughts began to quickly flood into her mind. Where was she? Why was she here? Why couldn't she move? But before she could wonder more about the condition she found herself in, she was blinded by a bright light. Struggling with the sudden surge of light that had overpowered the darkness engulfing the room just moments before, she attempted to adapt to the sudden light and observe her surroundings.

In front of her was the window that connected both rooms, and inside she could barely make out two figures. As her eyes adjusted to the brightness the figures became clearer. They both appeared to be male and seemed to be communicating. The man on the left appeared to be in some kind of yellow jumpsuit, except for a rectangular patch on the top of his head head he was without hair, and was holding a metal framed rectangular object projecting a holographic display inside it. The other man was dressed in a metallic blue robe, wearing a dark headpiece, he had appeared to have lines running down his face from below his eyes.

In an attempt to understand her situation, the armored form tried to communicate with the figures. "W... Who are you?" lacking a response, she again tried to get their attention "Why am I he-".
"Testing", the voice interrupted her query, looking through the window she could identify that the voice must have been that of the man in the green jumpsuit. "Zanuka Project audio log number 107". He turned towards the robed figure and and spoke in a lower tone she was unable to hear effectively, after a brief conversation he turned back towards the window, manipulating a panel of some sort obscured by the window frame. "Subject code-name: Valkyr. We are beginning dissection on..." quickly swiping his hand across his holographic display, he continues "our seventeenth subject, day 1". Dissection?

Thoughts began to race inside the feminine form's head. The meaning of the word had not yet come back to her, but she was beginning to feel a sense of nervousness, which was only made worse as she felt thin objects press against her forearms, "As a measure of caution we are installing additional restraints on the subject". Almost immediately after those words were uttered a high-pitched drill-like noise entered the form's ears as she felt the pressure on her arms increase. She was beginning to worry, but before she could react a sudden, sharp, pain attacked the feelings in her forearms as her flesh was punctured by several thin metal drills. The pain struck her with great force, she couldn't bear the searing agony her arms were subject to, her almost instant reaction was to scream in pain.

Trying to escape the torment, the form tried desperately to move despite being restrained to the apparatus. Her teeth were grinding as she tried to find some way to deal with the pain, but as the drills bore into her flesh the agony intensified. "Zanuka Project audio log number 108". Tears began to run down her face inside her helmet as she cried in misery. "We have installed the set of restraints, in 5 minutes we shall begin installation of the bolts before moving on to dissection. ". Barely managing to gaze at her captors, she saw the expression of the robed man, looking towards her, smiling. It was all she could see before she began to drift back into unconsciousness, just before passing out she heard a second voice

"I think I'll enjoy our time together Tenno" It wasn't long before the female form, dubbed 'Valkyr' by her tormentors, passed out, destined to be awoken by the same excruciating pain that was just moments before plaguing her.

PROLOGUE - PART 2 (IN PROGRESS)

"Zanuka Project audio log number 115, Subject code-name: Valkyr. Day 7, our attempts to dissect the subject's warframe have proven more difficult than expected." Quickly adjusting a variety of switches on the panel in front of him, the Corpus researcher continues his audio log "We are in the process of removing the subject's helmet, so far half of the outer layer has been extracted from the subje-".

"How is the project progressing?" The researcher was interrupted by a second voice, turning to see it's origin, his eyes were met with a familiar figure. "A-Alad V, sir. Your arrival was... unexpected."

"Hmph." Turning towards the door, Alad V stated his intentions. "Since the conflict on Gradivus, the board has stopped bankrolling the project. As you could imagine my resources are strained trying to maintain it's progress." Moving near the door, it opens and allows him passage. "Speaking of progress, I've come to see how our latest dissection is coming along since my last visit.".

In the dissection chamber, the female subject, referred to as 'Valkyr' by her captors, was resting. It had been half an hour since since the researcher overseeing the project called for a break, taking time to examine the latest part of her suit that was removed, in this case the left half of her helmet's outer shell. It was during these breaks that she had her only chances to rest, but she knew it wouldn't be long before the dissection resumed. The Tenno had given up any hope of escaping, even before additional bolts were installed into her legs to further attach her to the mechanical rig restraining her, she was unable to force herself an inch in any direction. She was regularly injected with the bare necessary nutrients needed to survive through a tube connected to her left arm through the left restraint, but part of her wished her captors wouldn't bother, even death seemed preferable to the pain she was forced to endure. Her train of thought was slow, disconnected, wondering how much longer she'd have to go through the torment.

Interrupting her thoughts, the sound of the door to the room opening. This struck Valkyr as odd, no one usually entered the room itself, the only people she knew were the researcher overseeing the project and occasionally a guard or two clad in an orange jumpsuit and rectangular helmet, and they were always separated from her by the lone window connecting the two rooms. The only person she recalled that ever entered the chamber was a crewman in a white jumpsuit and helmet holding a tray to transport parts of her suit between the rooms, but he currently had no reason to enter. Barely managing to lift her head, she saw in front of her the only other person she remembered since her first awakening. Alad V walked into the room, accompanied by the researcher and two armed guards. Edging closer to Valkyr, a grin spread itself along his face. "How has the past seven days been for you Tenno? I trust you've been comfortable?".

With his words came the feeling of anger to Valkyr. For days she has been restricted to what was essentially a small metallic prison while these people she knew nothing about attempt to dissect her, and he was smiling, making jokes about her situation. Moving closer, he raised his hand to meet the left side of her helmet, slowly running his fingers along it, "Hmph, yes, I think you'll make a fine addition.". The thinly veiled taunt ignited a feeling of hate within her, for the first time in days she spoke, uttering a response, "Get... away from me...". It clearly didn't phase Alad V as the grin on his face only grew larger "Heh, I... I don't think you're in the position to make any demands Tenno, and I'm certainly not the person you want to demand anything from.".

With that statement he turned towards the door, a few moments passing before the researcher entered the room. "Sir, I trust you've seen our progress with the project?"

"Yes, I have." Alad V responded, his grin displaced by a mild grimace "And I have to say I'm not satisfied.".

"S-Sir, we're working very hard to ensure we move forward in this project." The words barely uttered by the researcher, now in a nervous state "It... It's just that the subject's suit... i-it's more durable than we expected, b-but we can-"

"It's okay." Alad V said in a soft tone, once again grinning "I know you're doing your best, but I need results soon." His soft tone however was quickly lost as he issued a command to his underling  "Get. Me. Results." With that Alad V exited the room as quickly as he entered it. The researcher, shaken by Alad V's intimidating nature, began to speak into his holographic display.

"Z-Zanuka..." Taking a moment to compose himself, he tries again "Zanuka P-Project audio log number... 116. Subject Code-name: Valkyr. Under advice from the head of the project, we are skipping external dissection and will attempt to open the subject's warframe.". Without delay he left the room, with the armed guards following behind him. Valkyr, having observed the exchange, became anxious. 'Open the subject's warframe', she had the feeling her rest was over. Before long a unusual sound began to originate from behind her. It started low but with time increased in volume and pitch. The noise built up and upon reaching a certain point, suddenly became blaring. Almost instantaneously warmth began to build up on Valkyr's lower back. The heat incremented which each passing second, it wasn't long before a burning sensation spread itself along her back. The pain rapidly escalated, with Valkyr hoping that she would be able to cope, hoping that it wouldn't be anymore painful than what she has already been through, but her hopes were quickly dashed.

The temperature in her suit rose as a laser slowly moved up the back of her warframe. The pain multiplied the longer it lasted, Valkyr was unable to bear the heat, it wasn't long before she found herself shrieking in pain. She felt like she had been set alight, the trauma easily surpassed what she had experienced previously. She screamed at the top of her lungs but it didn't nothing to null the burning pain, filling the surrounded halls with her tormented howls. The guards patrolling these halls unfazed by the experiments that occurred in the facility, to them it was routine.

A lone Corpus crewman patrols one of the entrances to the facility, given the simple task of standing guard to alert his fellow crewmen should anything unexpected ever occur. The routine was simple and uneventful, which made it even more unusual when a grate fell from it's fixture in the ceiling. The crewman promptly investigated the abnormality, moving to the fallen grate. With the grate at his feet he observed the fixture in the ceiling from which it had fallen, noticing movement in the darkness above, he readied his Dera rifle. As quickly as he raised his weapon a long metal blade struck his helmet, piecing it and pinning the crewman to the ground under him. From the breach in the ceiling descended a humanoid figure, clad in a grey armored suit and a helmet that was near-featureless. Reaching for it's blade, it removed it from the head of the fallen crewman. Looking towards the hole the intruder entered from, a male voice emanated from it's helmet, "It's clear".

As soon as he said this, another figure dropped from the breach in the ceiling, it's suit was slender, colored a light-blue, with it's arms having a metallic, spiraling pattern, the helmet was round and although appearing to be made of a translucent material, what lay underneath appeared to be obscured by a thick blue energy. From the suit's shape it was clear that the life-form inside was female. She was shortly followed by a more masculine being with a broader build, his suit being more segmented than that of his peers, having a blue and red color pattern, with two sets of lights present on his sides. His helmet appeared to be split into connected parts, the lower half spread outwards from his neck, with the upper half separated into two parts by a black sphere. 

Examining their surroundings, an element they were expecting seemed to be missing from the hallway they entered. The female spoke in an concerned tone of voice to the first of them to enter. "Excalibur, where is Loki? He didn't follow us in the vents." Her concern however was addressed as the air in front of her began to distort, twisting it's shape. The distortion shifted into a humanoid form, the space in front of her that had just moments before been empty was now filled with the presence of one of her comrades. The suit he wore was grey like that of Excalibur, but it was more intricate in design and detail, having a slightly more thin but rugged shape, with the colors blue and red highlighting it's edges. His helmet was adorned with two sideways facing horns, ever so slightly pointing forward. He replied to the query "Sorry to keep you waiting Mag, thought I'd scout ahead and see what we are up against.".

His tone of voice was relaxed, Loki turned towards Excalibur "Cal, I took a look around. The security is tighter near the chambers. I saw a crewman head through the door leading to them, before it closed I got a view of lots of other guards and also a few MOA's. There is definitely something going on in there... I heard screaming." Processing this information and considering the gravity of the situation, Excalibur turns to the figure in the segmented suit "Vauban. It looks like Lotus's Intel was correct.".

"Well" Replying, Vauban's voice was slightly aged compared to that of the others. "I guess this just became a rescue mission.".

The group unholstered assault rifles from their backs while Excalibur addressed his teammates "We have our objective." cocking his Braton "Find Valkyr.".

IN PROGRESS

Edited by JoeyTwoShoes

Here's the prologue, this and part one prologue part two will detail Valkyr's torture at the hands of Corpus, taking place weeks before the main story. Here goes nothing. 

VENGEANCE

PROLOGUE

The room was dark, silent, lined with machinery. It was connected to an adjacent room through a single glass window, with a door on the side leading to the outside halls. In the center of the room stood a mechanical apparatus, within it an unconscious, feminine form, present inside a armored suit and helmet . She was still, peaceful, sleeping, but from her sleep she was beginning to awake. Her head began to shift slightly from side to side as she slowly began to regain consciousness, it wasn't long before the eyes inside her helmet started to open.

Everything was blurred, dark, she was unable to make out any shapes. Trying to move, she found that she was restrained, restricted to the metal equipment that held her. Thoughts began to quickly flood into her mind. Where was she? Why was she here? Why couldn't she move? But before she could wonder more about the condition she found herself in, she was blinded by a bright light. Struggling with the sudden surge of light that had overpowered the darkness engulfing the room just moments before, she attempted to adapt to the sudden light and observe her surroundings.

In front of her was the window that connected both rooms, and inside she could barely make out two figures. As her eyes adjusted to the brightness the figures became clearer. They both appeared to be male and seemed to be communicating. The man on the left appeared to be in some kind of yellow jumpsuit, except for a rectangular patch on the top of his head head he was without hair, and was holding a metal framed rectangular object projecting a holographic display inside it. The other man was dressed in a metallic blue robe, wearing a dark headpiece, he had appeared to have lines running down his face from below his eyes.

In an attempt to understand her situation, the armored form tried to communicate with the figures. "W... Who are you?" lacking a response, she again tried to get their attention "Why am I he-".
"Testing", the voice interrupted her query, looking through the window she could identify that the voice must have been that of the man in the green jumpsuit. "Zanuka Project audio log number 107". He turned towards the robed figure and and spoke in a lower tone she was unable to hear effectively, after a brief conversation he turned back towards the window, manipulating a panel of some sort obscured by the window frame. "Subject code-name: Valkyr. We are beginning dissection on..." quickly swiping his hand across his holographic display, he continues "our seventeenth subject, day 1". Dissection?

Thoughts began to race inside the feminine form's head. The meaning of the word had not yet come back to her, but she was beginning to feel a sense of nervousness, which was only made worse as she felt thin objects press against her forearms, "As a measure of caution we are installing additional restraints on the subject". Almost immediately after those words were uttered a high-pitched drill-like noise entered the form's ears as she felt the pressure on her arms increase. She was beginning to worry, but before she could react a sudden, sharp, pain attacked the feelings in her forearms as her flesh was punctured by several thin metal drills. The pain struck her with great force, she couldn't bear the searing agony her arms were subject to, her almost instant reaction was to scream in pain.

Trying to escape the torment, the form tried desperately to move despite being restrained to the apparatus. Her teeth were grinding as she tried to find some way to deal with the pain, but as the drills bore into her flesh the agony intensified. "Zanuka Project audio log number 108". Tears began to run down her face inside her helmet as she cried in misery. "We have installed the set of restraints, in 5 minutes we shall begin installation of the bolts before moving on to dissection. ". Barely managing to gaze at her captors, she saw the expression of the robed man, looking towards her, smiling. It was all she could see before she began to drift back into unconsciousness, just before passing out she heard a second voice

"I think I'll enjoy our time together Tenno" It wasn't long before the female form, dubbed 'Valkyr' by her tormentors, passed out, destined to be awoken by the same excruciating pain that was just moments before plaguing her.

EDIT: Figured out how to use spoilers, yay!

Edited by JoeyTwoShoes

This has good potential, I look forward to reading Valkyr fanfaction. However, maybe she could be described as something other than a 'female form' ?

It's a bit vague, and she's human, so refer to her as the subject, or the woman, or the figure. Form sounds a bit... meh.

Apart from that, I enjoyed it! Keep it up :)

This has good potential, I look forward to reading Valkyr fanfaction. However, maybe she could be described as something other than a 'female form' ?

It's a bit vague, and she's human, so refer to her as the subject, or the woman, or the figure. Form sounds a bit... meh.

Apart from that, I enjoyed it! Keep it up :)

Yeah I noticed I overused that a bit, in future parts I intend to refer to her as Valkyr, it's just that I didn't think would make sense to call her Valkyr right from the start. Thanks for the feedback and I'm glad to hear you enjoyed it!

Here's part two of the prologue. Taking place around a week after part one, Valkyr is just barely surviving the torture as her captors experience difficulty dissecting her warframe. Despite it seeming to just be an inconvenience to the Corpus researchers attempting to take her suit apart, the arrival of a few unexpected quest threatens to disrupt their plans.

P.S. I'm still working on this part but I think I can post what I've done so far, stay tuned. When I finish writing part 2 of the prologue I'll edit this post to reflect it, but here's the first half of the second half of the prologue (writing a fanfiction takes more time than I thought :P).

PROLOGUE - PART 2 (IN PROGRESS)

"Zanuka Project audio log number 115, Subject code-name: Valkyr. Day 7, our attempts to dissect the subject's warframe have proven more difficult than expected." Quickly adjusting a variety of switches on the panel in front of him, the Corpus researcher continues his audio log "We are in the process of removing the subject's helmet, so far half of the outer layer has been extracted from the subje-".

"How is the project progressing?" The researcher was interrupted by a second voice, turning to see it's origin, his eyes were met with a familiar figure. "A-Alad V, sir. Your arrival was... unexpected."

"Hmph." Turning towards the door, Alad V stated his intentions. "Since the conflict on Gradivus, the board has stopped bankrolling the project. As you could imagine my resources are strained trying to maintain it's progress." Moving near the door, it opens and allows him passage. "Speaking of progress, I've come to see how our latest dissection is coming along since my last visit.".

In the dissection chamber, the female subject, referred to as 'Valkyr' by her captors, was resting. It had been half an hour since since the researcher overseeing the project called for a break, taking time to examine the latest part of her suit that was removed, in this case the left half of her helmet's outer shell. It was during these breaks that she had her only chances to rest, but she knew it wouldn't be long before the dissection resumed. The Tenno had given up any hope of escaping, even before additional bolts were installed into her legs to further attach her to the mechanical rig restraining her, she was unable to force herself an inch in any direction. She was regularly injected with the bare necessary nutrients needed to survive through a tube connected to her left arm through the left restraint, but part of her wished her captors wouldn't bother, even death seemed preferable to the pain she was forced to endure. Her train of thought was slow, disconnected, wondering how much longer she'd have to go through the torment.

Interrupting her thoughts, the sound of the door to the room opening. This struck Valkyr as odd, no one usually entered the room itself, the only people she knew were the researcher overseeing the project and occasionally a guard or two clad in an orange jumpsuit and rectangular helmet, and they were always separated from her by the lone window connecting the two rooms. The only person she recalled that ever entered the chamber was a crewman in a white jumpsuit and helmet holding a tray to transport parts of her suit between the rooms, but he currently had no reason to enter. Barely managing to lift her head, she saw in front of her the only other person she remembered since her first awakening. Alad V walked into the room, accompanied by the researcher and two armed guards. Edging closer to Valkyr, a grin spread itself along his face. "How has the past seven days been for you Tenno? I trust you've been comfortable?".

With his words came the feeling of anger to Valkyr. For days she has been restricted to what was essentially a small metallic prison while these people she knew nothing about attempt to dissect her, and he was smiling, making jokes about her situation. Moving closer, he raised his hand to meet the left side of her helmet, slowly running his fingers along it, "Hmph, yes, I think you'll make a fine addition.". The thinly veiled taunt ignited a feeling of hate within her, for the first time in days she spoke, uttering a response, "Get... away from me...". It clearly didn't phase Alad V as the grin on his face only grew larger "Heh, I... I don't think you're in the position to make any demands Tenno, and I'm certainly not the person you want to demand anything from.".

With that statement he turned towards the door, a few moments passing before the researcher entered the room. "Sir, I trust you've seen our progress with the project?"

"Yes, I have." Alad V responded, his grin displaced by a mild grimace "And I have to say I'm not satisfied.".

"S-Sir, we're working very hard to ensure we move forward in this project." The words barely uttered by the researcher, now in a nervous state "It... It's just that the subject's suit... i-it's more durable than we expected, b-but we can-"

"It's okay." Alad V said in a soft tone, once again grinning "I know you're doing your best, but I need results soon." His soft tone however was quickly lost as he issued a command to his underling  "Get. Me. Results." With that Alad V exited the room as quickly as he entered it. The researcher, shaken by Alad V's intimidating nature, began to speak into his holographic display.

"Z-Zanuka..." Taking a moment to compose himself, he tries again "Zanuka P-Project audio log number... 116. Subject Code-name: Valkyr. Under advice from the head of the project, we are skipping external dissection and will attempt to open the subject's warframe.". Without delay he left the room, with the armed guards following behind him. Valkyr, having observed the exchange, became anxious. 'Open the subject's warframe', she had the feeling her rest was over. Before long a unusual sound began to originate from behind her. It started low but with time increased in volume and pitch. The noise built up and upon reaching a certain point, suddenly became blaring. Almost instantaneously warmth began to build up on Valkyr's lower back. The heat incremented which each passing second, it wasn't long before a burning sensation spread itself along her back. The pain rapidly escalated, with Valkyr hoping that she would be able to cope, hoping that it wouldn't be anymore painful than what she has already been through, but her hopes were quickly dashed.

The temperature in her suit rose as a laser slowly moved up the back of her warframe. The pain multiplied the longer it lasted, Valkyr was unable to bear the heat, it wasn't long before she found herself shrieking in pain. She felt like she had been set alight, the trauma easily surpassed what she had experienced previously. She screamed at the top of her lungs but it didn't nothing to null the burning pain, filling the surrounded halls with her tormented howls. The guards patrolling these halls unfazed by the experiments that occurred in the facility, to them it was routine.

A lone Corpus crewman patrols one of the entrances to the facility, given the simple task of standing guard to alert his fellow crewmen should anything unexpected ever occur. The routine was simple and uneventful, which made it even more unusual when a grate fell from it's fixture in the ceiling. The crewman promptly investigated the abnormality, moving to the fallen grate. With the grate at his feet he observed the fixture in the ceiling from which it had fallen, noticing movement in the darkness above, he readied his Dera rifle. As quickly as he raised his weapon a long metal blade struck his helmet, piecing it and pinning the crewman to the ground under him. From the breach in the ceiling descended a humanoid figure, clad in a grey armored suit and a helmet that was near-featureless. Reaching for it's blade, it removed it from the head of the fallen crewman. Looking towards the hole the intruder entered from, a male voice emanated from it's helmet, "It's clear".

As soon as he said this, another figure dropped from the breach in the ceiling, it's suit was slender, colored a light-blue, with it's arms having a metallic, spiraling pattern, the helmet was round and although appearing to be made of a translucent material, what lay underneath appeared to be obscured by a thick blue energy. From the suit's shape it was clear that the life-form inside was female. She was shortly followed by a more masculine being with a broader build, his suit being more segmented than that of his peers, having a blue and red color pattern, with two sets of lights present on his sides. His helmet appeared to be split into connected parts, the lower half spread outwards from his neck, with the upper half separated into two parts by a black sphere. 

Examining their surroundings, an element they were expecting seemed to be missing from the hallway they entered. The female spoke in an concerned tone of voice to the first of them to enter. "Excalibur, where is Loki? He didn't follow us in the vents." Her concern however was addressed as the air in front of her began to distort, twisting it's shape. The distortion shifted into a humanoid form, the space in front of her that had just moments before been empty was now filled with the presence of one of her comrades. The suit he wore was grey like that of Excalibur, but it was more intricate in design and detail, having a slightly more thin but rugged shape, with the colors blue and red highlighting it's edges. His helmet was adorned with two sideways facing horns, ever so slightly pointing forward. He replied to the query "Sorry to keep you waiting Mag, thought I'd scout ahead and see what we are up against.".

His tone of voice was relaxed, Loki turned towards Excalibur "Cal, I took a look around. The security is tighter near the chambers. I saw a crewman head through the door leading to them, before it closed I got a view of lots of other guards and also a few MOA's. There is definitely something going on in there... I heard screaming." Processing this information and considering the gravity of the situation, Excalibur turns to the figure in the segmented suit "Vauban. It looks like Lotus's Intel was correct.".

"Well" Replying, Vauban's voice was slightly aged compared to that of the others. "I guess this just became a rescue mission.".

The group unholstered assault rifles from their backs while Excalibur addressed his teammates "We have our objective." cocking his Braton "Find Valkyr.".

IN PROGRESS

Edited by JoeyTwoShoes