The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Haha Real Funny

LoGicMoTion

I said it before, and I'll say it again.

The Grineer are getting smarter, they are getting wiser, they are becoming stronger...

The dawn of super enemy AI is upon us.

Right now, they hide the weak spots of magnetic doors under indestructible metal plates, but soon, Napalm's will be doing The Matrix and dodging your bullets.

If you get closer, there is a space between the plate and the sensor, so you can shoot it.

EDIT: Also, if you use punchthrough on your weapon, that will solve the problem.

Edited by Llyssa

Regardless of whether he would have been able to shoot it through the wall by getting closer, it's still bad design.

i think these doors should strip buffs too. (invisibility / rhino skin / etc)

and these immune-from-one-side doors should be increased in frequency!

teach you to use punch-through more often. ;)

i think these doors should strip buffs too. (invisibility / rhino skin / etc)

and these immune-from-one-side doors should be increased in frequency!

teach you to use punch-through more often. ;)

I tend to agree as at present I just run through them. I am usually in a melee warframe though and it isn't worth the time to stop, switch weapons, shoot and then carry on. The shield sapping doors are a bit more of a pain but as a valk, it doesn't make much odds to me even then, as I'll be out of shield in no time at all anyway.

I'd like odds of possibility of being frozen in place fully, or leashed to the door, or having my weapons break for a few seconds. Maybe even a greater drunk like effect, where the enemies blurr more fully on the screen, and you see shimmers of double.

Edited by Iotan

I tend to agree as at present I just run through them. I am usually in a melee warframe though and it isn't worth the time to stop, switch weapons, shoot and then carry on. The shield sapping doors are a bit more of a pain but as a valk, it doesn't make much odds to me even then, as I'll be out of shield in no time at all anyway.

I'd like odds of possibility of being frozen in place fully, or leashed to the door, or having my weapons break for a few seconds. Maybe even a greater drunk like effect, where the enemies blurr more fully on the screen, and you see shimmers of double.

exactly, these are far more interesting than the arc traps. 

arc traps are irritating, and potentially deadly, but nothing more than an irritant ultimately.

these doors, with a few more tweaks could potentially alter the outcome of the entire mission.