Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 13.5.1

[DE]Rebecca

Badges are still off for Eos armor. Do you know why? 

Firstly; the badges are not centered especially on Nova, please center them. Secondly; the badges float on top of the armor. Please revert to how the badges were embedded into the armor.

And the reason? A floating badge on top of the small armor piece looks horrible (and it's not even centered.) Reversion may not be and option but a fix is needed. :c

Edited by Irregardless_Existence

I have a complaint regarding the difficulty on the enemies during the Suspicious Shipment alerts, they are way to overpowered, it's these sort of things that kills the mood of the game, I have no problem with facing over 200 enemies, but when all of them can one-hit kill you? No thanks.

I have a complaint regarding the difficulty on the enemies during the Suspicious Shipment alerts, they are way to overpowered, it's these sort of things that kills the mood of the game, I have no problem with facing over 200 enemies, but when all of them can one-hit kill you? No thanks.

I had no trouble with it really, maybe equip better weapons and frames or go with a squad that knows what they're doing. That said, I know what you mean; I have a Rhino Prime with Blind Rage and Intesify equipped so I get double the damage reduction with Iron Skin and even still I went down a couple times the first time I gave it a run. I switched weapons and tactics and I was fine afterwards.

Edited by pyr0_storm