Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Contest: Codex Art Refresh

[DE]Megan

I want excalibur prime! i really do.. 
so here is my Picture:

Excalibur Prime

z0ehwGP.jpg

Edited by Jo0ey

Oh hey! It looks like I might be actually be able to win for once!

Or not...

Probably not...
Oh well. It's not about winning though, it's about making some pretty neat fan art, am I right?

gmUqu4U.jpg

I really do hope that I'm not disqualified for whatever reason...

This is a Tenno, just awoken in the middle of the desert, no were to go. distraction?

Symbolizes how a new tenno is on he's first mission. Not knowing what to do, having trouble were they are, having a hard time, etc...

Oooh yeah and Megan you wanted: Quote 'Don’t be afraid to think outside the box as you depict your masterpiece!' Quote

Well here you have my out of box 'art'

Please no hate, this took me 2 and a half hours ...

VVCfpFq.png

IGN: Phounkia

Edited by Phounkia

This is my entry , hope you guys like it :D

They are Tenno scattered around the world , but still they managed to fight together once more to free the system from the opressing Grinners and High-Tech Corpus , and last but not least the most dangerous thing , the infection !

So the question is : Are you prepared to join them ? Are you awake Tenno ?

rb9nTX8.jpg?1

Edited by RebeL13

EDIT: Please disregard this entry. I made a new one. It can be seen here (post #265): https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/238889-new-contest-codex-art-refresh/?p=2823339

Old post below

I'm not gonna win anyway so I might as well post this.

Wake me up before you go-go 'cause I'm not planning on going solo.

hP0VCSR.png

Based on this scene from Wham!'s Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go: 

JeWOaT7.gif

Edited by Ambisyon_Ni_Batman

When a tenno wakes up, fresh from the pod, they are given a choice. That choice is what weapon they choose to bear. As they escape the pod and break free from the clenches of a grineer marine, their first kill in many years, they stumble upon a weapon that can give a tornado of light fire, The Grakata.

yf7zpLx.jpg

Good luck everyone <3

Edited by sp4rtan148

VGyvDSO.png

Valkyr awakening her inner rage as she throws down a Hysteria :,D?

(There's still over a week yet I bet there's gonna be some more awesome entries. Cant wait to see them!)
Edited by Kadabura

mNwiHfr.jpg

Texto:

Pavor...

Desesperación...

Odio...

Xyrhen este universo es frío y hostil... Tu despertar no será fácil... Tienes un destino que cumplir... Nuestros caminos se cruzaran... Tarde o temprano... Volveré hermano... Hasta entonces... Te deseo suerte... No sera fácil... Y cuando estés preparado... No tendré piedad... Buenos días tenno... Te deseo... Un dulce... Despertar...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Text:

Dread ... 
Despair ... 
Hate ... 

Xyrhen this universe is cold and hostile ... Your awakening won't be easy ... You have a destiny to fulfill ... Our paths will be crossed ... Sooner or later I'll be back ... brother ... Until then ... I wish you luck ... It won't be easy ... And when you're ready ... I will not have mercy with you... tenno... Good morning ... I wish you ... A sweet ... Awakening ...
Edited by Xyrhen

El despertar del tenno. En la imagen se ve a un tenno despertando desde su punto de vista en una selva sin tener tiempo de reaccionar al ataque de un infectado.

El bosque fue hecho a partir de otras imagenes, la mano fue dibujada y lo demas fue hecho con renders.

ho23adD.jpg

A Tenno Awoken

Countless brethren were slaughtered since the arrivals of the tennos as the grineer and corpus were waging wars among themselves. Until one day when a group of grineer and corpus  met on an unknown location as they escape from the tennos. On their constant fighting to survive, they had awoken a tenno who will change the tide of their battle.

Ah9pzLS.png

Edited by aXod