Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Contest: Codex Art Refresh

[DE]Megan

"Once more into the fray.
Into the last good fight I'll ever know.
Live and die on this day.
Live and die on this day."

warframe__awaken_by_redskittlez_da-d7kt9.

Here's my entry for the contest.

"A Tenno ship carrying sleeping Tenno has been shot down by the Grineer. The Grineer soldiers, led by Vor, move in to capture the sleeping Oberon inside of the cryopod, but are quickly intercepted by a squad of Tenno dispatched to rescue the survivors. Excalibur engages the Grineer and Vor while Nova assists Oberon as he awakens from cryosleep to the scattered remains of his ship."

Unfortunately it's a bit of a rush job due to other projects I have to do, but I hope you all enjoy it

CGbhpKJ.jpg

Wake Up Tenno, You Are Needed

An image of what a tenno sees for the instant before they are awoken from cryosleep.

Apparently Nekros is more powerful than previously ascertained...

(Edited because original image had weird quality issues)

Edited by Saberpeep

"Don't give up. You will be reborn,Tenno. wake up and fight!" 
The Lotus,

When Ember died , She heard the familiar voice and her body start flaming. The Prime has awaken.

aM8x5uq.jpg

http://darikaart.deviantart.com/art/A-Tenno-Awoken-Warframe-Contest-458278977?ga_submit_new=10%253A1401795997

[link edited]

Edited by 9tailsFox

Alias: JohnnyMeta     

Hola! Soy de Ecuador, no hablo inglés. 

Warframe es uno de lo mejores juegos que haya jugado en toda mi vida, me gusta la historia, es épica. 

Escribo esto para decir que si podían contar mas sobre la historia de los Warframe, hubo una guerra antes que los Warframe despertaran después de su largo sueño Criogénico.

Aunque en mi vida no eh echo ni un solo dibujo, lo hice. Espero que lean esto, seria increíble tener batallas de Warframe del pasado, o que los Warframe puedan ir al pasado para ayudar y hacer que el futuro sea mas estable. Gracias! :) Espero que les guste7SgPQnA.jpg

Edited by JohnnyMeta

%7Boption%7DmWYQb66.jpg?1 [/ IMG]

Тенно разбужен Сталкером ради мести, расплаты за его грехи. Первое, что он увидит-его заклятый враг, охотник на Тенно. Пробуждение не будет приятным.