Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Contest: Codex Art Refresh

[DE]Megan

This is my entry:

Princess Lotus 

The rising of the first Tenno. Designed by the Lotus when she was a princess. Princess of what? The orokin. She was bound to become queen and take the throne of her mother and father. What those this mean? There are more like the Lotus and their bad.Excalibur was the first scketch and first Warframe to be build. He rised not in a capsule but in the hands of the one and only,Lotus.

dN4cUCI.jpg

GMOD is one of my more entertaining mediums, props are a pain to manipulate, and very little of warframe is ported over. Wish I had their models in SFM to work with, but nonetheless, heregoes.

Banshee's welcome party.

pfeWCmi.jpg

T7W6qk1.jpg

Un Tenno despierta para ayudar a las personas que lo necesitan, tiene un código: es honrado en sus tratos con todo el mundo, cree en la justicia, pero no en la que emana de los demás, sino en la suya propia. Para un auténtico Tenno no existen las tonalidades de gris, en lo que se refiere a honradez y justicia. Sólo existe lo correcto y lo incorrecto. 

Gracias Lotus por despertarme, ahora podre ayudar a quien me necesite. Atte. GUTSBLADE