Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Contest: Codex Art Refresh

[DE]Megan

saraVFe.jpg

Story: The Tenno (this time in a Rhino Prime Warframe) awoken in a conflict between both faction, Grineer and Corpus. First thing they all do? Pops up an exclamation mark beside their heads..

Media: pencil on paper, microsoft paint to add my name, since I forgot to write it before :P

Theme: A Tenno Awoken.. in the middle of a battle..

Here ya go guys!

Nekros and Hate

PRdq6X8.jpg

Pencil, pen, paper! (Old fashioned! :P)

Dunno if it'll compete with all the people using photoshop and paint, but I think it's pretty good!

EDIT: Sorry its rotated :P If that's a problem and you cant rotate, its fine, ill do something about it

Edited by KaoticNinja

After generations of sleep, tenno recieved an urgent message from the Lotus. After he slowly opens his eyes, he see's a group of tenno, that Lotus sent to his location. Excalibur Prime extended his hand towards the tenno, because universe needs him now more then ever.

WN7eifQ.png

I think I followed all the rules, but please let me know if missed out something.

Edited by DreamaX97

Okay, I've never entered one of these contests, and this one probably won't win, but here goes nothing:

1WviVvV.jpg

(That's the picture I have in my mind every time I hear Lotus say that line). LOL

Edit: Oops! Forgot to put my name on it.

Edited by rca626

*reads first page*

hey, maybe I can win this time!

*reads other pages*

dammit.

So anyway, here's my entry.

I wondered, what would happen if the grineer got to your cryopod a little sooner in the tutorial mission?

*'calibur stumbles out of cryopod, throws out sword arm to catch self, impales grineer*

hopefully it being watercolor & pen & pencil instead of digital will make it -unique- ....

pCrFXHG.jpg

Sorry for any inaccurate things on my drawing, I rarely have a chance to play due to satellite internet so I can only work from pictures on the wiki.

Hey guys! Here is my submission.

With the aid of Lotus,  Ash has awaken from sleep to confront the Grineers, who are searching for him. The Grineers were no match for Ash's teleport and mastery in stealth, so they were quickly annihilated. 

If you would like to see the progression of this piece, check out this thread. https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/241340-gunzfire-codex-art-contest-wip/

Enjoy! :)

oig18wc.jpg

Edited by gunzfire

a group of tennos wakes up at their camp for his next mission in one unnamed grineer settlement.....

IUxSzYq.jpg

Thanks DE for the awesome game and best Luck for everyone too ! ^^

EDIT: Added Alias

Edited by Robert-101