Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Contest: Codex Art Refresh

[DE]Megan

one ask !....I already post my art but I forgot the alias !...I can Repost or its done ?

When you look at your post, there should be a small 'Edit' button near the 'Multi Quote/Quote' buttons. Click it, replace the image with the image with alias and click 'Save changes'. You can also write something like "EDIT: added alias" for clarification under the image.

This is my submission. I like to see it in different ways. We can see a Tenno waking up from the long sleep, hearing the voices of her future allies. But we can also see a dead Tenno, with her soul (seen as a pink aura) leaving the body, while her old allies, and friends, cry her death and "ask" her to come back to life, to wake up. This is the version I like the most.

Anyway, here is my submission, completely made with in-game screenshots. It's been a pain:

tpaWjP0.jpg

You disturbed the wrong Tenno Grineer...now you pay the price...now you face ASH PRIME!

codexart_ashprime_by_me9a7-d7l5kd0.jpg

Please make a full concept and put it in the fan art section. This looks awesome. DE please pick this.

Español

Hola espero sincera mente que no se borre nuevamente lo que poste.

Bueno esta es la historia que desarrolle con la imagen dada:

14060602441762009.jpg

1)En la Tierra (A) una capsula de origen desconocida (B)

se  abre por cuestiones del asar ©

A(La tierra daría espacio ala duda si es de origen humano)

B(Humana,Oroki,Tenno)

C(Por lo visto muchos prefieren que sea por el chucho blanco)

14060602423737237.jpg

2)De dicha capsula surge un Tenno desorientado, con algunos recuerdos confusos.

La única pista de su pasado es una antigua foto (3).

3)En la foto se ve un escuadrón con características Grinner y en el centro se encuentra

una mujer joven de tes blanca con pelo negro y lacio, portando una armadura Tenno.

Edited by LeonelLopez

When you look at your post, there should be a small 'Edit' button near the 'Multi Quote/Quote' buttons. Click it, replace the image with the image with alias and click 'Save changes'. You can also write something like "EDIT: added alias" for clarification under the image.

Thanks for the info Man

To absolutely no one's surprise, at first I was going to go with Valkyr, but Yuikami's take was basically so badass I sat there and went, "Damn."  I puzzled on where to go, and as I was running a solo Derelict Exterminate I came into the room with the broken track carrying Tenno cryopods.  All the times that I had watched it before, I hadn't really paid attention to it, but then I realized that those pods were just dropping off into a pit and there's no indication of if they ever even land safely.  Then it kind of dawned on me:  "What if that's what you see when you wake up?  You, the 'lucky' one, in a derelict ship, awakening and there's nothing but decay, twisted growths, and a pile of broken or damaged pods with others that did not survive the fall?"

With long-term cryostasis amnesia, it's got to be one hell of a thing to awaken to.

Firstly, I want to say, well drawn and well said!

Secondly, I don't mean to steal you thunder but if you look closely all the cryopods in that room you speak of are empty pods.  I sat there for 10 minutes watching them one day b/c when I realized what they were I was annoyed and concerned they had Tenno in them, turns up they didn't, *phew*

Either way, the artwork is amazing, keep it up!!

Fucus(lat. Drone) is warframe, which was a subject to a variety of experiments to study the ability of the virus tehnotsit. This warframe is able to control and use the virus tehnotsit to subjugate the will of enemies and infested or just use it to modify its weapons and armor.
1. Modernisation - replaces your selected weapon with any infested kind of weapon (Torid, Ichors, etc.).
2. Flesh Of Lefantis - armor absorbes 15%(max 60%) of incoming damage.
3. Carrion - warframe absorbes bodies of fallen enemies. (health regeneration + chance of extra loot).
4. Call Of Infested - enemies in radius are getting technosite virus in there bodies, which causes them to become infested and then they fight on your side/ Infested within radius are fighting on your side.

http://cs614625.vk.me/v614625168/ffd0/ofG5BVo_LPQ.jpg

Edited by Luzioniensis

You disturbed the wrong Tenno Grineer...now you pay the price...now you face ASH PRIME!

codexart_ashprime_by_me9a7-d7l5kd0.jpg

OMFG 

I was afraid that "ash prime" is ugly (because of too much gold on the warframe, i don't like this, impossible to change the color) but if it looks like to this. omg, so much class. 

This is the first time I'll say this: Need Ash prime (like this) :D