The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

G3/stalker/ And Zanuka Appearance Trolling?

El-Moosechacho

SO apparently if Zanuka, the G3, or Stalker appear in one of your games and the host for whatever malicious reason decides to intentionally disconnect and then everyone host migrates, you then lose the opportunity to fight them (even if they weren't dropping on host).  

I was in a mission ( the Thon, Ceres alert) and someone did this to us.  One of the guys in game said it's a pretty common thing.

Is this really a thing?

Can we please cut out that level of #$&(%-baggery?

Edited by El-Moosechacho

hmm no, just happened to me, i was the host and lotus start freaking out, all players dc'd except me but in the end nothing happened she just said even thought the mission was aborted i managed to get to safety, actually it was kinda scary, because nobody appeared even after the lights wents nuts.

Edited by Khawz

I had a weird bug related to this, I was out ahead on a fairly easy mission, never faced stalker before :D. As I blitz through most things in this game with ease I thought no sweat, obviously I died. 

However the bug was, when I died the entire mission communication was relayed again, telling me to attack an objective, then telling well done and to move on to the next and so on. Till it got back to where it was before, which was extraction. It was only the comms that were messed up though, nothing else on the level.

I've had loads of death marks for a week though so I was surprised i'd never seen it before.

Edited by Iotan

I accidently dropped someone during a harvester attack.

To preface it, I'm a crap host. I was running through, then harvester appeared. After the fight, I noticed that my friend unfortunately got dropped, probably during one of my horrible lag spikes.