Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Suspicious Shipments - Troops On Steroids?

Data-Zero

I... honestly didn't notice the missions difficulty.  Sure the group that I joined had rank 4-6's and they went down but I didn't think anything of it other than just don't get hit myself.

I kind of prefer it when I know what's going on and don't get a lvl 50 enemy labeled as a lvl 18

so if it were labled 'level 50' you would be happy and fine?

Edited by Sibarian

This alerts are secretly on Nightmare Mode but with our shields on.

I'd enjoy it very much if we had the option to turn our shields off on any mission just for the sake of making it even more challenging, and so you can't just storm in and kill everything like a mindless gorilla.

I have seen Rhino Prime Comrades bleedout within a couple of seconds.

The usual rambo tactic doesn't work here.

I have joked about the Corpus Laserlight-show. But this no joke anymore, it's dead serious.

I'll take my Nova for a ride to test some things, have been playing that as a Saryn right now.

Yeah, they've made these enemies tougher, but you're lucky if you don't carry level 0-3 newbies through the whole game! It makes the game more intense, knowing that you have these "young pups" under your wing and you take care of them. Some may or may not care about their team, but I do - call me like an Oberon of sorts.

Suicide Trinity build with Castanas, did normal sprint through mission mass exterminating everything.  Didn't even notice there was a difference in difficulty until someone mentioned it in region between the alerts.

Did all minievent alerts so far, most kills in each, almost tied with a volt who'd sprint ahead and clear whole rooms with his overload.

Soo, I doubt there are many others with a Suicide Trinity build still around.  Better to bust out your volts if you're having problems.

Nyx can do just about fine in alerts like these. I soloed most of the alerts with my level 30 Nyx (non-potatoed), doing some with my buddy's Rhino. And let me tell you. 

Chaos? 

You'd have everybody shooting at one another for a full 40 seconds. Saves lives.

Mind Control?

All your Corpus Tech belong to us (temporarily lol).

Absorb?
Just stand in the middle of a horde and watch as damage skyrockets to 5000 in less than 10 seconds.

Of course I died a few times but it was fun nonetheless. Nyx isn't really suited for tanking as she's more "crowd-control"-ish, but that helps eitherway.