Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 13.5.2 + 13.5.3

[DE]Rebecca

I somehow doubt that this is our traditional redtexter.

Agreed 100% usually our red text cracks bad or underlining adult humor... the way this was worded sounded almost like some depressed kid was doing it. (I don't hate ponies [And no I'm not one and never have or will be one] but this is way out of place for warframe.)

I was doing a Orokin Derelict Survival mission and left after the hotfix, I lost every single item I got during the long thirty minutes of being in the mission. I was so happy about the items I got too :c

DE is really working hard today. Two updates in a row?! Mogamu showed some of those same glitches with Ash's blade storm on his livestream channel recently while testing out the Sybaris and Angstrum. Thank you for fixing them so promptly.

Please no ponies ever, that would be the literal worst pandering in a game that has ever existed, even worse than Doge memes in Watch Dogs.

Exactly. It's off-topic : we're ninjas,so not 100% MLP-fandom-community (I personally dislike it, but that's my opinion & I respect the other one)....

No offense to you, mr. Glen. :p

Edited by unknow99

I do not like the upped difficulty of the new Alerts, it turns an otherwise fun game into an irritating grind, and I play a Rhino for crying out loud.

Yes and do you use an Iron Skin build; what's the fun if you can't get a little roughed up once and a while? I think personally it's encouraging people to think it out and actually work together.