Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 13.5.2 + 13.5.3

[DE]Rebecca

I don't know if it's just me but whenever the ship alert happens, I'm inside etc. When I'm in a cell with other players, we reach the 30 sec defend door and the host keeps leaving and then boom the door is glitched since it's timed and the host change happened during the timer -.- pisses me off really really badly.

what about fixing the new Syandana ? Stil clings to warframes lower back like its super glued or something and it wont dangle freely

This, wonder why it hasn't been fixed has me here feeling like I wasted plat

I do not like the upped difficulty of the new Alerts, it turns an otherwise fun game into an irritating grind, and I play a Rhino for crying out loud.

Grind.

I don't think that means what you think it means.

So, that's what Alad V was doing all along... *[Heavy voice]: stupid magic!*

Unicorns casting kamehameha... yeah, we're all doomed.

Besides that, I really wouldn't notice the difference by a short shot but I'm glad DE(velopers) keeps up a great job with fixes!

I'm really enjoying the higher difficulty on these new missions - forcing me into a more cautious playstyle rather than guns blazing charging. Also, the alad v texture patch totally felt like an intentional progression rather than an 'oops we forgot to change that texture' - he's getting more corrupted as the event goes on. Cool event so far, nice to have exceptional resource rewards for a decent but quick challenge. Especially loving the transition to corrupted units partway through the levels, and the new corrupted corpus tiles. Wicked stuff, can't wait to see what comes next.

Ah lovely! Thank you DE I'm loving these new alerts so far, not only are the rewards the best I've ever seen, I can actually feel the tension rising when I play solo for once! Taking down 5 corpus with one arrow only to get blindsided by moas spawning out of their pods.. loving it!

Really getting hyped up for U14.

But a small side note on the alerts tho... as these alerts are exterminate missions, I got the lotus message telling me there were no more life forms but I was in the middle of a battle against 13 more corpus as that message came in, probably due to these mobile defense-ish doors, as the room beyond it probably had all of it's units spawned already and the door leading to it spawned additional foes.

That minor problem aside, I think it would be nice to see more alerts akin to these in the future and that it's not just a one time thing!

I love how you killed Trinity's ultimate. Now you are no longer invincible, you don't constantly regen health(you didn't do that before), so now her ultimate is practically useless.

Uh.... That revamp was like what, 2 weeks ago? Learn to adapt already.

Also, her ultimate isn't "useless" anymore. Now you actually have to think when you use it, instead of pressing 4 every 25 seconds or so. DE has stated over and over that they've been wanting to do away with invulnerability (sans Valkyr, since with her invulnerability she has a ton of downsides, thus it's balanced).

Learn how it works now, and adapt. Those that have adapted have already learned how to get near invulnerability most of the time anyway.

Edited by SoulEchelon