Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 13.5.2 + 13.5.3

[DE]Rebecca

*patiently awaits pinkie prime*

*patiently awaits an awesome quadroped that is NOT taken or derived from another franchise*

despite this, I am thinking that any new frame (that isn't a prime) will  be centered around the infested in some way (based on the current event)

perhaps a plant-life frame, since the infested seem to be spores (yes, i know mushrooms AREN'T plants, but it isn't that far of a leap really).

Edited by Eseli

Seriously DE..2 times in a row i got crash after this hotfix and multiple crash problem before this hotfix as well..It make any mod/exp/etc farming become useless to me..I'm done seriously..

need i point out that the game is still beta?

Chill dude. Give them detail, "I crashed." does not a fix make. Start a thread, give the nature of the crash (what errors if any, what you are doing when the crash occurs, whether it can be replicated or whether others you know are experiencing it, etc.).

You don't call a plumber and say no more than "its broken, fix it.", and then get &!$$ed off when he can't figure out the problem, so don't do it here.

Edited by Eseli

*patiently awaits an awesome quadroped that is NOT taken or derived from another franchise*

despite this, I am thinking that any new frame (that isn't a prime) will  be centered around the infested in some way (based on the current event)

perhaps a plant-life frame, since the infested seem to be spores (yes, i know mushrooms AREN'T plants, but it isn't that far of a leap really).

not sure, but we aread have saryn,

she looks "infested", uses poison and have a skill with spores.

as ever she is forgotten

ps: and have a alt helmet that is a bulbasaur

Edited by KazurBR

I dunno if it's intended but the corpus got quite strong for these Suspicious alerts. They (specifically the heavy troopers whom just love to wield their Supras) tend to mop the floor with anyone careless. My Rhino Prime with active ironskin get's taken out in the blink of an eye (literally) if I don't massmurder everyone fast or take cover.

Again I don't know if it was intended but guys, this is such a fresh and nice direction! Enemeies being dangerous? Good stuff!

Only if they had accuracy. I'm not talking about precision but a mechanic that changed their accuracy according to the situation. For example I use a fast frame and wallrun all over the place, slide sideways, etc. They still aim right at me without a problem. Sure, they are corpus thus I can react when they shoot but essentially they are still dead precise.

It would be so good if all enemies were rather easy to kill (like these guys) but could kill us fast (like these guys) - but what the game truly needs for that is proper fighting mechanic (like a more detailed and more responsive melee system - Left+E horizontal slash to left, Forward+E equals a thrust forward, etc. kind of moves wouldn't be hard to implement but they are essential in a proper melee system where you don't just keep pressing E as if you were playing another point and click mmorpg...).

If we move sideways to an enemy's sights, then they shall lose precision according to that speed. Give them a turn speed even - it would do well with heavies, they are "heavies" after all.

Otherwise I like these missions - not exactly challenging (since an enemy simply having a bit higher stats isn't exactly how someone makes a unit challenging...) but at least we cannot breeze through that easily (still fairly easy, yes).

__________  _  _  __________

As for Valkyr (mentioned just above my post), she truly feels more like a porcelain vase than a mass murdering ball of rage.

What I would do:

- Forget that "if you leave someone alive you will suffer" addition to her ultimate. Worst possible idea, ever. She is a berserker, her main point should be Not caring about anything at all - and here we have the berserker frame, the only frame that have to take great care while using her ultimate... sorry for being overly blunt but that is a fail, no matter how you look at it.

- Make berserk a channeled ability, using up 25 energy on activation and eating 10-15 every second.

- She gains energy for every kill she makes.

- She gains 5/10/15/20% of damage she deals as Health.

She switches to her melee weapon or IF she doesn't have one, to her claws. In this case the claws shall have adequate damage.

- IF she has a melee weapon, she gains every benefit from that weapon plus attack speed.

- All her melee attacks (regardless of possessing melee weapons) gain a constant AOE attack that makes all enemies within X range of her melee hits (affected by power range mods) suffer the same damage and effects as if they were hit themselves (apart from this AOE - so no chain reaction where an AOE births another AOE and so on).

- All her melee attacks (regardless of etc.) activate a debuff on every enemy they hit (including those affected by the mentioned AOE) which slows them by 15/25/35/45% (not just moevement!).

- Valkyr is NOT invulnerable during this time but as mentioned above, she leeches HP.

How does that sound?

__________  _  _  __________

Oh, another thing!

Just remembered (or noticed again): is that intended that the standard electric damage mod on melee is maxed at 60% while poison is on 90%, at the same time, their event damage/status counterparts are 60% each? I mean if electric damage was better I would understand the 60-90% difference (it is supposedly not better though, everything is supposed to have equally good status effects) but then why are the dual mods still the same... so however I look at it it's either a glitch/bug/mistake or an error in game-design. Either way, just mentioning that this difference (fire 90% cold 60% too by the way) is quite old and though I don't want to seem unpatient, it would be kinda about time to fix or clarify them, along with some other stuff left behind by the closed beta/alpha stages.

Again, no offense, it was just quite... you get it.

ok...firstly, breathe... second you may want to think about either a bug report or some other topic for something like this. You need to check with a publisher before you post next time,

or just rant on like you probably will do anyways... :\

btw: nice hijack

@ DE : Keep up the good work. Most ppl enjoy the challenge of having to adapt. I like that you just cant run through at full race pace without paying the price on these HEAVY award missions.

ok...firstly, breathe... second you may want to think about either a bug report or some other topic for something like this. You need to check with a publisher before you post next time,

or just rant on like you probably will do anyways... :\

btw: nice hijack

@ DE : Keep up the good work. Most ppl enjoy the challenge of having to adapt. I like that you just cant run through at full race pace without paying the price on these HEAVY award missions.

Trolling huh? Good job. Since I have time on my hands I will answer you:

- I do not hold my breath while writing.

- Too long? Expect text on forums. This is not a chatroom.

- This topic is about patches - I write about things to change in a (preferably the next) patch. Sorry, I can't simplify the connection more than this.

- No, won't bother with the "rant" part, if you think that's rant, you are obviously inexperienced.

If you actually have something you disagree on the topic, I will be happy to converse.

Edited by K_Shiro

Trolling huh? Good job. Since I have time on my hands I will answer you:

- I do not hold my breath while writing.

- Too long? Expect text on forums. This is not a chatroom.

- This topic is about patches - I write about things to change in a (preferably the next) patch. Sorry, I can't simplify the connection more than this.

- No, won't bother with the "rant" part, if you think that's rant, you are obviously inexperienced.

If you actually have something you disagree on the topic, I will be happy to converse.

Personally, I think your post was well written and portrayed your concerns and ideas quite nicely.

Its not often you see a post with proper grammar and punctuation. (No offense to those who English is not your first language.) I find that if you take the time to make everything pepper you obviously care about what your talking about, instead of some internet rage about things that don't really make sense.

Firsr desecrating necros pentaflies emulating autominers, then horny oberons "lay hands" on ppl while they are down to revive.   I wouldnt be surprised if next was the Brony's little horse dlc, the power of cheezes.

Personally, I think your post was well written and portrayed your concerns and ideas quite nicely.

Its not often you see a post with proper grammar and punctuation. (No offense to those who English is not your first language.) I find that if you take the time to make everything pepper you obviously care about what your talking about, instead of some internet rage about things that don't really make sense.

Thanks - In retreospect I actually think I acted quite immature, getting all riled up by his post and answering him. Well, guess I shouldn't read forums at the stressful environment of work :)