[DE]Rebecca

Hotfix 13.5.2 + 13.5.3

I somehow doubt that this is our traditional redtexter.

Agreed 100% usually our red text cracks bad or underlining adult humor... the way this was worded sounded almost like some depressed kid was doing it. (I don't hate ponies [And no I'm not one and never have or will be one] but this is way out of place for warframe.)

• Upvote 1

No ponies today, my love has gone away
The bottle stands forlorn, a symbol of the dawn
No ponies today, it seems a common sight
But people passing by don't know the reason why

Edited by kazenioware

- Fixed an animation issue that would appear when performing Ash’s Bladestorm with no melee weapon equipped.

Why fix that why ? im sad now :\

Edited by Rocket_br

I was doing a Orokin Derelict Survival mission and left after the hotfix, I lost every single item I got during the long thirty minutes of being in the mission. I was so happy about the items I got too :c

So you still haven't fixed the new syndana...

I really want to use it on my Trinity, but I can't...

• Upvote 1

DE is really working hard today. Two updates in a row?! Mogamu showed some of those same glitches with Ash's blade storm on his livestream channel recently while testing out the Sybaris and Angstrum. Thank you for fixing them so promptly.

• Upvote 1

Please no ponies ever, that would be the literal worst pandering in a game that has ever existed, even worse than Doge memes in Watch Dogs.

Exactly. It's off-topic : we're ninjas,so not 100% MLP-fandom-community (I personally dislike it, but that's my opinion & I respect the other one)....

No offense to you, mr. Glen. :p

Edited by unknow99
  • Upvote 2

I do not like the upped difficulty of the new Alerts, it turns an otherwise fun game into an irritating grind, and I play a Rhino for crying out loud.

• Upvote 1

13.5.3:

Fixes:
- Fixed missing textures for Alad V in the transmissions for Suspicious Shipment Alerts. 
- Fixed a minor grammatical error in a Lotus transmission. 

A fix for the fix. 

• Upvote 22

A fix for the fix. 

HotFix whoever is pandering ponies. Please. That or go back to reddit clop clop.

I have the exact opposite feeling Jow

Alerts seem boring and uneventful now adays, its fun to play somethign challenging and full of enemies for us high levled OP players

Glad to see some Tim and Eric in the recent redtext.

Wait, this game lets you know when you've been playing too much?

In Europe it does.

I do not like the upped difficulty of the new Alerts, it turns an otherwise fun game into an irritating grind, and I play a Rhino for crying out loud.

Yes and do you use an Iron Skin build; what's the fun if you can't get a little roughed up once and a while? I think personally it's encouraging people to think it out and actually work together.