The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My Thoughts On The Alad V Alerts:

Morec0

Spoilers Ahead if you haven't been playing them. Proceed with caution.

---

If you'll notice, Alad V's been growing... Infestation on him, and from the start the back of his portrait has been showing an Infested room... Here's what I think:

Alad used the Jupiter Infestation to hide from us, right? Well, what if back then he was infected with the same strain of Infestation that resulted in the J3-Golem Infested? It remained dormant in him for some time, until he died (or, perhaps, his death left him vulnerable to it and he was infested then) at which point the Technocyte reanimated him as it slowly began to take control of him - for whatever reason, though, Alad's mind is... seemingly still his own (could chalk this up to his great intellect, however).

So, pretty much: the corpse of Alad V is being mutated into the new J3 Golem!

Maybe Alad has something helping him with the pain of infestation? Since that is the part of it that is supposed to make things tear themselves up. Tenno are supposed to have the tecnocyte virus, and yet we have not gone nuts. He might be becoming like the Tenno.

Where does this fit into your calculations?

KyoZshc.jpg

The F***??? I've... never seen that in it...

I don't know... I don't... S#&$...

S#&$!!!!!!!!!!

A good theory I was thinking that he's been turned into a semi Infested.

But I think he's helping and hiding the original J3 to turn into the monsterous Infested DE is turning him into

I'd be inclined to believe that he's just creating a new Infested monster if not for the fact that, as I state: he's clearly slowly becoming Infested himself. The collar he's wearing in the latest one? That's not his original collar.

---

If you'll notice, Alad V's been growing... Infestation on him, and from the start the back of his portrait has been showing an Infested room... Here's what I think:

Alad used the Jupiter Infestation to hide from us, right? Well, what if back then he was infected with the same strain of Infestation that resulted in the J3-Golem Infested? It remained dormant in him for some time, until he died (or, perhaps, his death left him vulnerable to it and he was infested then) at which point the Technocyte reanimated him as it slowly began to take control of him - for whatever reason, though, Alad's mind is... seemingly still his own (could chalk this up to his great intellect, however).

Hey correct me if I am wrong, I have a bad memory, but wasn't J3 on the planet Jupiter? If I am correct that could me while hiding Alad V teamed up with J3 and is now joining (literally) with him

Hey correct me if I am wrong, I have a bad memory, but wasn't J3 on the planet Jupiter? If I am correct that could me while hiding Alad V teamed up with J3 and is now joining (literally) with him

You are correct. But J-3 was really just an infested leaper. Wanna expect a different looking him.

I don't think there's a team up, I think there's a... joining. Alad's infested, as I stated.

Wasn't the new J3 Golem supposed to be an infested Corpus Proxy? Perhaps influenced by the Infestation, Alad V introduces the new J3 Golem into his Corpus Proxy.

We were never given a size-scale for the image shown to us, but (to me) it looked like one of two things:

A Corpus helmet

Or a Corpus ship.

Given that... well, we're expecting a Infested Ship, and these new rooms in the missions are... pretty infested... and the room behind Alad in his portrait has an Infested tumor on it...

Here's what I think the new J3-Golem is:

An Infested ship. Which we have to run through. Killing it's organs, before killing it's brain: the source of the Infestation: the twisted, mutated remains of Alad V.

What infested parts?

45658a316e.jpg

Do you mean the thingy surrounding his neck?

See the red in the top left corner? That looks kind of fleshy and infested to me.

EDIT: "your future, tenno." If he has been messing with tenno again we may get something like Typhus. o.o

Edited by Postal_pat

That's not his collar.

What we're seeing is a talking head, enclosed by the Infestation. He did die, and now the Infestation has claimed him as his own.

I have no idea where he got the MOA's from, but if he sold his soul to the devil Infested, then who knows what he can do now?

My thoughts?  I believe the Tenno are an advanced strain of the Technocytes.  Alad V in his experiments involving Valkyr and making Zanuka, found a way to infect himself with that strain and is evolving himself into something new.

---

Looks like its up to Rhino to break him again before he gives poor Mag nightmares.