Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can Someone Summarise The Alerts In The Past 8 Hours

Joyfulmama

I only did the Psoro alert and it was so cool. I missed everything else. Can someone tell me what Salad V said or did in the other alerts and if there was anything interesting, like more infested signs. Any screenshots of suspicious rooms/objects would be loved

Stronk enemy.

Much reward.

Such teasing.

Very infest.

Wow.

In response to the thread title.

But there are a few threads about this all over the forums already, with pictures posted in almost each one. Just take a look through the first page of General Discussion.

Edited by HiddenKharma

All the alerts have been the same, with the only three slight variable things I've noticed;

Sometimes there is no special locked door defense phase.

Sometimes AladV doesn't say the exact same lines, but they differ very little.

Sometimes the specimen chamber thing has its glass broken and different things inside, Corpus crewman/Zanuka/Infested crewman.

That's about it, sweet rewards though.

150k money

1 Argon Crystal

10 Rare5 Fusion Cores

and 4 Orokin Cells.

To sum it up simply, so far every alert has been the same, exterminate for a certain reward that you can probably get in a few normal missions like pluto, he says the same thing each time so he is not adding any lore for each mission, so actually your not missing a thing.

There has been a lot of discussion about this, someone in warframe chat mentioned that AladV is changing.  I think his recent difference is arm being more fleshy. I don't have an image but I think he lost it.