The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Alad V-Infested Event Speculation And Hype Megathread

Pendragon1951

I see no problem here.

The alerts are generating interest via mystery. We know Salad fork is up to something with the Infested, but not what exactly, not to mention something is off about him in the transmissions while on those ships, so there's that.

besides, 'dem rewards yo.

Anyone who took the time to read around the forums would realize that DE are doing a useful and necessary thing here.

This latest batch of Salad alerts incorporates some recent community suggestions for fine-tuning the game flow of missions.

DE took the time to write these suggestions into playable content - a significant commitment - and threw in a bunch of neat stuff for anyone who jumps in to help them get good info out of it.

If nothing else, it demonstrates the divide that exists in this community.

I swear I read somewhere that his Prime Access is ending in 4th of June.

EDIT:

4c60ccc3167a4cb5aeb06719ada5e1c4.png

I have a feeling that this means new Prime Acces coming after this one. The same day? Not sure now. Anyone remember how it was in case of Ember Prime-Rhino Prime change? 

Okay, this may be a stupid question, but where are these levels, and where is the information coming from. I am on the PS4, so I assume it is an update we haven't received yet, but maybe it is something I missed. Thanks all!

Yeah, PC only event right now to hype for U14. Don't worry though, we get the Specters of Liberty event this week

He actualy said he was experimenting on infested and that they were the future... ''OUR'' future.

Now for those who dont have a clue or dont see it, this could mean the arrival of a infested themed frame 

(AND NO Saryn is not an infested frame, she was planned to be the ''plant'' frame)

And also another interesting theory is that his experimentation on zanuka could lead to....

Dj8FBIS.png

(all credits goes to silverbone)

This.

Please let DE have finished adding this baby to the game in time for Alad V's event, 2.0.

It's just a matter of expectations vs reality. I think we all expected the alerts would gradually lead to a big finale with some story payoff. 

Hmmm, this is true. Still, you make it sound like DE has completely and totally wronged us here. Like, they promised us "this event will cullimate in something HUGE!" and they didn't follow up on that. They never promised us anything except "Alad V's doing something in an upcoming event" and, on that, they've delivered it MASTERFULLY!

The alerts are more of a build up really.

Wasn't expecting a gigagntic weekend thing

but the awseome rewards a cool :)

What were you expecting then OP?

I dont know, i had really liked the red veil event.

Granted , Red veil was pretty awesome.

The mechanic was Ok, I never got to stealth the guards but I think the Siandana was really worth it.

De Just has to give exclusivity away: A free armor set, A free skin pack(like immortal), Platinum, a own Sentinel(Zanukubrow pls)

Everyone gets to be happy if he gets something that he actually would need to buy