The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Alad V-Infested Event Speculation And Hype Megathread

Pendragon1951

I think the alerts before the event are a nice thing, they give you an idea what you'll be doing in the event and not just dropped with a bunch of lore and instructions all at once.

Never said they weren't enjoyable, i did enjoy them and ill do every one of them. But like i said i wanted more stuff to sink my tooth in..

Got a new quote on the latest alert which basically confirms he still has a fetish for experimenting on Tenno.

And that whatever hes done to himself he also wants to do to us.

Im so gonna force feed him my Ogris.

Remember that here "Event" means "Test time".

The important thing is not the alerts themselves, but what DE will do with the information they gather about the ubber lazorz of the corpus.

Wait whaaa...?

What i want to know is when the alerts will stop so i can go to sleep...

I think im on 30 hours now. Worth it for that catalyst BP though,

lol I finally went to sleep around 4am last night... Skipped out on Forma, Forma BP, and a Reactor. Could get more of those later.

I think this is the U14 build up. We watch as Alad succumbs to the infestation.

Nah. Next Wenseday should bring new event a.k.a Infested tileset preview. DE_Steve said on one of the livestreams that such preview will have place. I guess, it's gonna be together with new Prime Access release. 

Hmmmm, wonder about that Alad V slow infestation effects. Will we fight him like that? Will he be consumed by J3- Golem? 

lol I finally went to sleep around 4am last night... Skipped out on Forma, Forma BP, and a Reactor. Could get more of those later.

I think ill hang on until the next alert.

After that ill get my self a drink and drop dead for ~12 hours.

Okay everyone, I feel that this next event is arriving this coming Wednesday! Let the hype COMMENCE!!!

What do you feel is coming in this event and when? What rewards?! GRIND, GRIND, GRIND FOR LITTLE REWARD OR FUN, FUN, FUN FOR AWESOME REWARD! Let me hear your ideas and speculative thoughts people! C'MON!

DISCUSS THIS UPCOMING EVENT TO THE FULLEST HERE and no matter how late I am at starting the hype for this event, do not tell me about how I'm late I am at starting the hype for this event. Just please don't and also, don't create another hype thread. That's my job.

This thread is brought to you by BecomeLikeWater, engineer of the hype train since May 14th, 2014.