The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

If Stalker Was Playable

(PSN)nDVSTRY-

I know that the stalker being a playable character is out of the question considering the role he plays in the game but... can you imagine playing as him would alter the way you play? instead of doing mission and factions we can intercept actual playable teno in missions and mark who you want to hunt down. This is cool explaining it but it would be a game of its own, and it wouldn't make sense to make him role with a team of rhino primes and ect. but what others think? would you want the stalker playable?

Definitely not.

Depending on the idea that it went with stalker would either be unbeatable, or it would be too one-sided to be fun.
Think if a trinity was a stalker with link?  Or a loki with invis, rhino with IS....list goes on.
Think if someone went in with multi-formaed weapons made specifically to damage tenno health types...

Either you'll be curbstomped, or you'll curbstomp everyone else.
Not too much fun in that.
And nothing could stop players that get lucky with a team of lower level players from just endlessly killing them and wasting all of their revives before finally attacking their target.
And it would be the same as with the current stalker: Either the target wins in 5 seconds or stalker does.

And we really dont need forced PvP that way...

I think it would be cool, sort of like dark souls invasion, use a special item to invade a random players mission with a set loadout, and try to kill them. Also make the target glow red for the stalker player so they know who to go after odd there is a party, and make the other players immune to damage by the stalker so he doesn't just wipe out the entire group just because.

Sounds basically like Dark Souls invasions, meh.

i never played dark souls to know that, but its a good idea then like other commented it wouldn't be right. we all different with our own opinions on things. I'm just getting people's opinions on curtain things