Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

We Should Have A Tile Set Made For Snipers

Ozais

i been playing warframe for a bit but one thing that caught my attention was that the game has sniper rifles but not really any where you can use them sure there some maps you can try to snipe but does not feel like sniping to me tho just saying it would be nice to have some tile sets where you really can test your sniping skills to the limit or improve  get my drift? and yes ik the DE said that the sniper rifles are getting a buff

Edited by junkbot2014

No ty. You just have to learn how to get kills with snipers quickly, my Vectis usually gets most kills and if not at least most damage. There are some snipers that definitely need buffs, but making a tile set t compensate doesn't sound like a great solution. 

Edited by Jamescell

No ty. You just have to learn how to get kills with snipers quickly, my Vectis usually gets most kills and if not at least most damage. There are some snipers that definitely need buffs, but making a tile set t compensate doesn't sound like a great solution. 

yes im very good using the sniper rifle at close range but you completely the point sniper rifles are made for very long range so it does not feel like im much of a sniper if im only using it at close to medium range

Edited by junkbot2014

Sniper rifles in this game are specifically designed to take out heavy units fast. Not for mass murdering or being MVP in killnumbers. That is, after they receive their long awaited buff.

Edited by Detheroc

Sniper rifles in this game are specifically designed to take out heavy units fast. Not for mass murdering or being MVP in killnumbers. That is, after they receive their long awaited buff.

yes ik this but im saying the tile sets we have now only give you short to medium range which does not feel very sniper like you completely miss my point here

The Corpus outpost tileset is pretty good for sniping (the snowy planet) because it has wide open spaces, but it also really makes you feel like a lone sniper out on a mission, especially with the snow slowly falling. The Grineer shipyard is also decent and gives a bit of the same vibe (though more like a stealth mission), but it's a bit more confined in some places.

Really, I'd just like more open level designs instead of Corridor Shooters 'R Us.

Edited by Ailith

The Corpus outpost tileset is pretty good for sniping (the snowy planet) because it has wide open spaces, but it also really makes you feel like a lone sniper out on a mission, especially with the snow slowly falling. The Grineer shipyard is also decent and gives a bit of the same vibe (though more like a stealth mission), but it's a bit more confined in some places.

Really, I'd just like more open level designs instead of Corridor Shooters 'R Us.

yes you'r getting the point XD

Earth?

Earth, despite having large areas, actually has somewhat restricted sniping angles due to all the overgrowth and tunnel pathways for enemies. Still good in some places, but I don't really enjoying sniping there. I'd rather use a mid-range rifle like the Grinlok there.

Earth, despite having large areas, actually has somewhat restricted sniping angles due to all the overgrowth and tunnel pathways for enemies. Still good in some places, but I don't really enjoying sniping there. I'd rather use a mid-range rifle like the Grinlok there.

hmm yes thats also lacking 

If that happens I hope Lankas projectile speed gets a buff. While I love the massive proc-lines you can create with it right now on Sechura and other nodes. leading a target that is 200m+ Could get tricky :P (Hitscan ftw i guess)

If that happens I hope Lankas projectile speed gets a buff. While I love the massive proc-lines you can create with it right now on Sechura and other nodes. leading a target that is 200m+ Could get tricky :P (Hitscan ftw i guess)

then use volts shield

Might have to do that. Not the frame I thought I'd use for sniping but perhaps.

yeah ik but volt is the only warframe that can make energy weapons into hitscan and with the buff to it it covers more then it normally did 

Edited by junkbot2014