The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cicero Mods In Update 14?

Stefanovich

no

and it's becasue its so powerful it should be kept exclusive

That makes no sense.... Then why not ask DE to remove Serration and keep it as exclusive for old players! 

Making powerful mods exclusive will only destroy the game... How should i feel about this that i played the game for over a year but missed out on Cicero... Should i be punished so hard that i'm not allowed to make super-scaling Corrosive proc's? Seriously, 60% proc chance is no joke.... 

FYI it's been stated they will be in nightmare on livestreams by U14. Deal with it, haters.

Why Nightmare though? Why not place them on Earth Sabotage Missions as a reward, when you insert a Vermillion/Lapis Antitoxin into the Toxin Injector and successfully defend it from higher-levelled Grineer (from this thread: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/238674-so-since-antitoxin-sabotage-serves-little-purpose/)?

Edited by Renegade343

I think the real reason people want the Cierco mods released, even if they get dropped into the relatively dilute nightmare pool is that they will still be easier to obtain than the normal toxin mods.

Also the reason that people don't complain as much about Tethra* mods, electric damage mods are actually seen outside of the wiki/codex.

*That and it was a more recent event.

I think the real reason people want the Cierco mods released, even if they get dropped into the relatively dilute nightmare pool is that they will still be easier to obtain than the normal toxin mods.

Also the reason that people don't complain as much about Tethra* mods, electric damage mods are actually seen outside of the wiki/codex.

*That and it was a more recent event.

Or we can make Contagious Spread drop from Elite Crewman, replacing Infected Clip (since they already drop from Detron Crewmen, who are encountered in Mars and Jupiter), and Fever Strike drop from all Butchers, with the normal Butcher replacing Pressure Point for Fever Strike. Also, Shockwave MOAs would drop Pathogen Rounds, replacing Trick Mag in its mod drop table.

That should help with new players obtaining poison element mods. 

Edited by Renegade343

I hope they wont, but as i know DE they wont keep it exclusive. But im still waiting for the latron vandal because they had no problem making the brakk non-exclusive (yes, that thing once toke 100 rounds of not yet balanced invasions on one side, meaning about 5 hours non-stop playing if you're fast).

That makes no sense.... Then why not ask DE to remove Serration and keep it as exclusive for old players! 

Making powerful mods exclusive will only destroy the game... How should i feel about this that i played the game for over a year but missed out on Cicero... Should i be punished so hard that i'm not allowed to make super-scaling Corrosive proc's? Seriously, 60% proc chance is no joke.... 

if you were aware of the event(im not sure if you were or not, seriously, no sarcasm here) then participation is on you, be it having to make sacrifices somewhere on something.

if you hands down were unable to participate, i feel for ya.

If you weren't even here, i feel even more for ya.

but is someone blew it off? sucks to be them in that case. anything else i can understand. make sense?

Event exclusive mods should be exactly that, event exclusive.

I fully agree with this but the Cicero mods are not event exclusive therefore they should be added to nightmare mode.

For the record there is only one mod that was stated to be event exclusive and that is the aviator mod.

I fully agree with this but the Cicero mods are not event exclusive therefore they should be added to nightmare mode.

For the record there is only one mod that was stated to be event exclusive and that is the aviator mod.

And primed chamber

That's all

Personally, i dont read these people who think that the cicero set must stay exclusive, because, they lie, it will be re released :)

Once again the exclusivity jerks keep spouting their nonsense.

DE has been very clear that every event mod since Slingstone is earmarked to eventualy enter normal drop tables and all event wraith/vandal weapons go into the Disney Vault for potential re-release in a future event.  The only things that are certainly off the table are the founders gear, and potentialy the closed beta gear and snipetron vandal.  Anyone who tells you otherwise is either ignorant or trying to price-gouge you with the event sets.

The Arid fear mods were introduced into nightmare mode one month after the arid fear event.  Both the cicero and tethra mods are long overdue and we can expect them both to be introduced in the near future.

Edited by GeneralArmchair

Seems more likely that they will wait for the set of elemental status mods before adding them all together into some sort of drop table.  Would be nice if they went ahead and added them into the nightmare drop table though, and just add the newer ones when the time arrives.

Edited by xNegikunx

Build chaning, powerful mods isn't the place to have exclusivity. I'd imagine they'd be released at some point, just like ammo mutation mods and the Brakk. Just might be a while DownTheRoad™.