The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cicero Mods In Update 14?

Stefanovich

I think the first step would be to buff the current status mods to 90%. At that point I'm sure half this argument goes out the window. Knowing DE they'll cave and re-release it in another event anyway, but people need to have an alternative for status chance.

Edited by UpgradeInProgress

I think the first step would be to buff the current status mods to 90%. At that point I'm sure half this argument goes out the window. Knowing DE they'll cave and re-release it in another event anyway, but people need to have an alternative for status chance.

They need to buff the vanilla mods regardless, but you seem to think that there is some kind of debate that DE will cave too.  That couldn't be further from the truth.  Cicero/tethra mods WILL be added to regular drop tables.  That is fact.  The only question is when.

That has been DE's stance with all of the event mods since the slingstone event.  The only people saying otherwise are the people spamming trade chat to sell off their "exclusive once in a lifetime" mods at exorbitant prices.

Event participants get to enjoy early-access to new mods.  The mods were NEVER exclusive.

Edited by GeneralArmchair

Most of the folks on this thread just want them exclusive because they want to sell their cicero sets.

Can you spell "Greedy Milk"?

This 100%. It's funny with what some people ask for. I've seen as high as 500 plat asked for. They can get b***. I ain't giving some greedy child 20-40+$ worth of plat for a set that will most likely end up in the drop table like the ammo mutation mods did.

How about that Excalibur Prime?

It's basically a fancy prime Warframe.

Wouldn't you like for people to get their hands on it?

I like how you used the Founder's exclusive compared to a Nightmare mod, when the previous nightmare mods were release. Proof that the Mods won't come back please? Because we both know why Exalibur Prime won't return, so please don't try to twist his words.

From what I remember

Stuff that's never coming back:

Founders stuff (Excalibur/Lato/Skana Prime), because founder's exclusive.

Braton/Lato Vandal, I remember there being a post where they said those two are never coming back because they were exclusive rewards for CB testers.

Everything else that's been release may or may not come back in some form.  

PLEASE DO IT PLEASE DO IT PLEASE DO IT PLEASE DO IT PLEASE DO IT PLEASE DO IT PLEASE DO IT PLEASE DO IT PLEASE DO IT PLEASE DO IT PLEASE DO IT PLEASE DO IT PLEASE DO IT PLEASE DO IT PLEASE DO IT PLEASE DO IT PLEASE DO IT PLEASE DO IT PLEASE DO IT PLEASE DO IT PLEASE DO IT PLEASE DO IT PLEASE DO IT PLEASE DO IT PLEASE DO IT PLEASE DO IT PLEASE DO IT PLEASE DO IT PLEASE DO IT PLEASE DO IT PLEASE DO IT PLEASE DO IT PLEASE DO IT PLEASE DO IT PLEASE DO IT PLEASE DO IT PLEASE DO IT PLEASE DO IT PLEASE DO IT PLEASE DO IT PLEASE DO IT PLEASE DO IT PLEASE DO IT PLEASE DO IT PLEASE DO IT PLEASE DO IT PLEASE DO IT PLEASE DO IT PLEASE DO IT PLEASE DO IT PLEASE DO IT PLEASE DO IT PLEASE DO IT PLEASE DO IT PLEASE DO IT PLEASE DO IT PLEASE DO IT PLEASE DO IT PLEASE DO IT PLEASE DO IT PLEASE DO IT PLEASE DO IT PLEASE DO IT PLEASE DO IT PLEASE DO IT PLEASE DO IT PLEASE DO IT PLEASE DO IT PLEASE DO IT PLEASE DO IT PLEASE DO IT PLEASE DO IT PLEASE DO IT PLEASE DO IT PLEASE DO IT PLEASE DO IT PLEASE DO IT PLEASE DO IT PLEASE DO IT PLEASE DO IT PLEASE DO IT PLEASE DO IT PLEASE DO IT PLEASE DO IT PLEASE DO IT PLEASE DO IT PLEASE DO IT PLEASE DO IT PLEASE DO IT PLEASE DO IT Okay thats enough

How about that Excalibur Prime?

It's basically a fancy prime Warframe.

Wouldn't you like for people to get their hands on it?

Difference

Edit:

Founders:Items that were bought for a hefty price and it was what helped get the game to what it is today. Their's nothing OP about a Skana, Excal and Lato prime

Cicero mod: Could've practically been achieved by anyone who finished the event. Didn't need money involved. Just game activity. They are VERY handy mods with both elemental damage and better status chance than the normal ones. Which I feel as someone that did both events should be available to every new player and stop the steep prices of them

Edited by izzatuw

Reseller spotted, don't touch his buisness !

... haha.

I don't resell; I have no need to resell exclusives, and why would I? I have more than enough Platinum, and I have everything in the game, too.

From what I remember

Stuff that's never coming back:

Founders stuff (Excalibur/Lato/Skana Prime), because founder's exclusive.

Braton/Lato Vandal, I remember there being a post where they said those two are never coming back because they were exclusive rewards for CB testers.

Everything else that's been release may or may not come back in some form.  

This.

I mean, they brought back a primed chamber mod for everyone during one livestream I think (missed that one, but oh well).

Reseller spotted, don't touch his buisness !

... haha.

So what?  Even if it was.  That's their business...  Why you hatin'?

"i have everything, you should have NOTHING, I EAT EXCLUSIVES ITEMS IN FRONT OF YOU, NOMNOMNOM"

Are you happy in your life?

Yes Vive La Resistance!!!  Off with their heads!!!

Again...  It's been mentioned before in this thread... The mods aren't THAT exclusive.  If you want them bad enough you can trade for them.  This isn't like Excalibur Prime, where you really CAN'T get it anymore, no matter what...

If you don't want to pay for them...  Well..  Wait for them to be released like the Ammo Mutation mods.

No need to let everyone know your jimmies be rustled, because someone else has something you don't.

So what?  Even if it was.  That's their business...  Why you hatin'?

Yes Vive La Resistance!!!  Off with their heads!!!

Again...  It's been mentioned before in this thread... The mods aren't THAT exclusive.  If you want them bad enough you can trade for them.  This isn't like Excalibur Prime, where you really CAN'T get it anymore, no matter what...

If you don't want to pay for them...  Well..  Wait for them to be released like the Ammo Mutation mods.

No need to let everyone know your jimmies be rustled, because someone else has something you don't.

In his opinion, the cicero set should stay exclusive, like excalibur prime, if you have to yell at someone, it is not me

In his opinion, the cicero set should stay exclusive, like excalibur prime, if you have to yell at someone, it is not me

Not yelling..  But as it's been mentioned before.  The mods are tradeable, which is a very different situation as a true exclusive like Excalibur Prime.

Also that's his opinion. It bears just as much merit as yours.  No need to go insinuating that he's a reseller (as if that's a bad thing too?), etc.

It's a catch 22 argument really and highly subjective depending on which side you're on.

Honestly guys it'd be pretty ridiculous to assume DE will never release these very useful dual stat mods to everyone else through normal gameplay in the future.

For you guys that don't have it and don't want to bother with trading, just be patient.  It's bound to be released.  This is not something like Primed Chamber...

These are very important mods that everyone should have, BUT if DE decides to release event reward mods like these only 1 month after events, then many people (who don't care about guns) may not even participate in events...

These events are important to Warframe..  They keep us playing...  The event rewards shouldn't ever lose their meaning.

Edited by sushidubya