Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Call To Arms For Unfair Taxes

-InV-Skitz0

Tenno for far to long now we have let the 0%'s use these forums to preach upon there pulpit. Every day they use their Honorable words and promises of fair taxes to try and coax us as to there support. But the time has come to take a stand. As I type these words one such of these 0%rails are being deployed against the only established 100% tax rail on Sangeru (Sedna).

How much longer will we set by and do nothing as their sense of fairness plagues our very solar system. Their crusade of morality threatens to P#$$@fy us all. Join us (and by join us I mean go fight for us with 0 battlepay because we can't be bothered to organize and do it ourselves much less take the time to go farm credits and hire mercs for our cause.) and together we can guarantee that  100% tax stays on Sangeru (Sedna) for ever. Embrace the Dark Side Tenno, Let the rabbits wear glasses.

P.S. For each run you do for us, Invictus promises to club a baby seal.

Edited by -ExT-Skitz0

You know what?

Why not have DE implement a mechanism that wipes out all Dark Sector Solar Rails after 2 weeks, with the last two days not allowing anyone to set a conflicting rail. This will allow constant change of alliances holding Solar Rails. Problem solved!

(This is a joke.)

Edited by Renegade343

Hmm the only sides i support are the guys who dont tax the resources we actually farm for in that area, as for credits its not that hard to find. So taxings credits is fine by me imo, but leave my resources alone.

Also how could you club a baby seal, what did the little guy ever do to you?

If I remember correctly, these guys set the taxes to 100% because they wanted to see how people will react.

An alliance after my own heart.

Were they expecting people to be happy and frolic into the sunset?

Hmm the only sides i support are the guys who dont tax the resources we actually farm for in that area, as for credits its not that hard to find. So taxings credits is fine by me imo, but leave my resources alone.

Also how could you club a baby seal, what did the little guy ever do to you?

No seals where harmed in the making of this thread. This may or may not have anything to do with the restring order my local city zoo has against me.

No seals where harmed in the making of this thread. This may or may not have anything to do with the restring order my local city zoo has against me.

Well, you could club cockroaches. Little buggers can survive anything short of a good whack to the body.