Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Call To Arms For Unfair Taxes

-InV-Skitz0

I am no longer acting WarLord of Clan INVICTUS ( for some reason neither clan invictus or the eclipse alliance took to kindly to my zeroing out there clan vault by the means of setting 1milion bp for 167 tickets. who would have thought.)  But in 2 hours and 30 mins all of you still have the chance to fight for 100% taxes. on Sedna. Let this be your stand go do your part for 100% taxes, together we can make a difference.

That grammar is horrible.  Because of that reason alone, I not only refuse to support you, but I condemn you and everyone who would be foolish enough to follow someone with terrible grammar like you.

That grammar is horrible.  Because of that reason alone, I not only refuse to support you, but I condemn you and everyone who would be foolish enough to follow someone with terrible grammar like you.

you are the reason that I didn't type much on the comunity .-___-

sorry for english is not my first language but I try.

This perfectly sums up my initial reaction.

Also, way to S#&$ on all the decent people in Eclipse. I don't know what you think you're doing on your "high" horse, but you're clearly not so great and honorable if you sink to that kind of level.

This perfectly sums up my initial reaction.

Also, way to S#&$ on all the decent people in Eclipse. I don't know what you think you're doing on your "high" horse, but you're clearly not so great and honorable if you sink to that kind of level.

thank you for your kind words

Edited by Skitz0

Su wut ur saiyan iz pupil wit bud grummar is stewpid? Huv u evur putt two cunsiduratoin nut evury Wurfram plier huz Engulish fur thier mun lunguwage?

Su wut ur saiyan iz pupil wit bud grummar is stewpid? Huv u evur putt two cunsiduratoin nut evury Wurfram plier huz Engulish fur thier mun lunguwage?

Personally I think that it is his actions that define him more than his grammar. Spiteful actions show his true colours and why he cannot be trusted,

Edited by spacedkadet

Skitz0 = The Robin Hood of Warframe ! 

You are a hero to the common Tenno ! We applaud you and praise your righteous actions !

One brave warrior brought an entire evil empire to its knees ! Elite knight of justice who single handedly brought a hive of scum and villainy to its knees!

WE SALUTE YOU GOOD SIR ! YOUR LEGEND SHALL BE SUNG THROUGHOUT THE EONS !!

'this is easily the single greatest thing any player has achieved in warframe thus far' - John Prodman 

The PS4 people have a group 95%, if not 100%, (credit) taxing over in the early systems. Now, 100% Dark Sectors over in Venus seems like a terrible, terrible thing. "They (new Tenno) don't get credits for doing Dark Sectors!" Oh yes they do. They gloriously do once a conflict kicks up. The same people that tax out to 100% pay so good for defending or attacking with them. I literally just came from a few speed runs where they were giving 50,005 per run. I have a build for Volt just for this, so, yeah, I made some easy money.

While it may seem like credit taxes for Dark Sectors are insane at times, remember what that same tax fuels. Let them keep their high tax. They're going to toss it to us anyways as battle pay.

The PS4 people have a group 95%, if not 100%, (credit) taxing over in the early systems. Now, 100% Dark Sectors over in Venus seems like a terrible, terrible thing. "They (new Tenno) don't get credits for doing Dark Sectors!" Oh yes they do. They gloriously do once a conflict kicks up. The same people that tax out to 100% pay so good for defending or attacking with them. I literally just came from a few speed runs where they were giving 50,005 per run. I have a build for Volt just for this, so, yeah, I made some easy money.

While it may seem like credit taxes for Dark Sectors are insane at times, remember what that same tax fuels. Let them keep their high tax. They're going to toss it to us anyways as battle pay.

So basically, they steal all the money you earn from using their stuff, then give it back if you defend the stuff they own that you were using? Just gimme credits and begone