Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Call To Arms For Unfair Taxes

-InV-Skitz0

I have ran countless rails for zero battle pay, i have sacrificed nearly all of my in game time for both the defense and management of the alliance and clan that i was in. During the first 3 weeks of DS release i went days on end without sleep to ensure i was doing everything possible to do my part.. Your argument in my case at least is invalid. as for similar post to this i can not account for.

the problem is the recurring issue of people standing up to change things, or announcing this stuff and pretty much nothing getting done. Sad reality some of us have to accept is that not everyone can be on all the time, and organization is key, but falters alot when it comes to taking on massive forces.

the problem is the recurring issue of people standing up to change things, or announcing this stuff and pretty much nothing getting done. Sad reality some of us have to accept is that not everyone can be on all the time, and organization is key, but falters alot when it comes to taking on massive forces.

This sounds like a fair observation

Edited by Haldos
Cleaned up.

funny you where at the last meeting

our last meeting was 24th may, which was 2 weeks ago... 

Invictus did more for eclipse then you could ever dream of

if you meant destroying millions of credits, i def. agree with you. 

most of my post have been satirical in nature, I have no delusions of anyone here reading this and going to fight for anyone one way or the other unless they already planed to do so.

whether it is or isn't making others uncomfortable doesnt help anyone, and its a good way to get a locked down topic.

most of my post have been satirical in nature, I have no delusions of anyone here reading this and going to fight for anyone one way or the other unless they already planed to do so.

I love this attempt at damage control.

Edited by Darkjackal_2031

I love this attempt at damage control.

Seems to me like rhetoric from someone who doesn't care. Whose trying to twist the knife, and having a laugh.

All the blowback seems like people within the alliance, with a severe case of diaper rash, and takestufftooseriousanoma.

Like some joker just said their clan withdrew from eclipse because another clan is too casual.

casual at what? Grinding face into some half baked concoction, known as Dark Sectors, going to run around meetings and having everyone hate you despite your best efforts to provide a modicum of service to the people playing? Pretty good reasons for anyone with half a mind to 'be casual'. I'd rather play beer pong with vinegar than do that.

Edited by DirkDeadeye

Seems to me like rhetoric from someone who doesn't care. Whose trying to twist the knife, and having a laugh.

All the blowback seems like people within the alliance, with a severe case of diaper rash, and takestufftooseriousanoma.

Like some joker just said their clan withdrew from eclipse because another clan is too casual.

casual at what? Grinding face into some half baked concoction, known as Dark Sectors, going to run around meetings and having everyone hate you despite your best efforts to provide a modicum of service to the people playing? Pretty good reasons for anyone with half a mind to 'be casual'. I'd rather play beer pong with vinegar than do that.

actually your pretty spot on

SEE? THEY NEED MY HELP! But their cyanide pill methods of PR prevent them from doing it.

This is what's killing your alliance.

Still, not a word. skitzo kind of acknowledged me, but mainly because he feels the feels my people felt (which is why I per-emptively left to show my Warlord he's made a grave mistake)

No. It's at armistice and the tax is 100%. Why would anyone do this? 

Take a look at Caracol and Sechura, they're free as fu-.....*ahem*

thats some hardcore tax. Well not like the location is any good anyway.

No. It's at armistice and the tax is 100%. Why would anyone do this? 

Take a look at Caracol and Sechura, they're free as fu-.....*ahem*

I set the 100% tax on Sedna when i was still acting warlord of invictus as a test. I wanted to see how many people would run a crappy rail location with high taxes. The day i left invictus right before hte end of the armistice my clan vault went from 0 credits to around 25million. Apparently there is a substantial number of players who will run a rail when they get absolutely nothing for it.

could try spreading propaganda, and ask Hek to help.

Not interested in playing both sides like that.

SEE? THEY NEED MY HELP! But their cyanide pill methods of PR prevent them from doing it.

This is what's killing your alliance.

Still, not a word. skitzo kind of acknowledged me, but mainly because he feels the feels my people felt (which is why I per-emptively left to show my Warlord he's made a grave mistake)

What could you possibly offer them?

Sangeru is at 100%

whathefff.....

It's been like that for a bit. If that doesn't show people credits do not matter, then I'm not sure what will.

I set the 100% tax on Sedna when i was still acting warlord of invictus as a test. I wanted to see how many people would run a crappy rail location with high taxes. The day i left invictus right before hte end of the armistice my clan vault went from 0 credits to around 25million. Apparently there is a substantial number of players who will run a rail when they get absolutely nothing for it.

yeah but the location like sangeru isn't all that great for 100%. Unless their own alliance/clan is running it to help themselves out.

yeah but the location like sangeru isn't all that great for 100%. Unless their own alliance/clan is running it to help themselves out.

The alliance/clan is not helping. I agree it's not the best place but regardless, 25 million+ is amazing.

Correct, at least in the fact that I don't care. Who actually uses the Sedna rails, anyway?

I know I don't, but that might just be generalizing from a specific example.

Edited by Darkjackal_2031