Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Orthos Prime Anonymous

[DE]Momaw

I used to be that way until I looked to the future and found Bo Prime. I loved her elegant, flowing animations and the way she just matched my every move. Other guys are knocked away by the impact she leaves on them, but not me. She helps me quickly move from place to place in a fast-paced relationship. I've never felt this way before. 

Edited by TheAscendedOne

Orthos Prime and I have an understanding. I can slice and dice around with other melee weapons, but Orthos Prime is my one true love.

(I pray she doesn't find out about the time I've been spending with Dragon Nikana and Serro... o^o)

Ah, I remember when I first met Orthros. This was back in u8, long, long ago. I was a newbie who got the 50% off coupon and said "why not" and bought some plat. I've always had a thing for polearms. But this girl... oh man did we hit it off.

We were together for a long time, happily dancing through the night.

Then one day, she told me she had someone she wanted me to meet. She introduced me to her sister over lunch, and... Well, when we first met I was somewhat unimpressed.

She looked nice, sure, but I could tell she wasn't anything I didn't already have.

I think that was what Orthros wanted to happen. She wanted me to turn down her sister's advances to spark a fire under the girl to get her to train up.

Because the next time I saw her, Orthros merely smiled and nodded at me.

We've been happily together ever since.

I do occasionally hang out with the Zoren twins, as they recently learned some new tricks with their Berzerking Tiger Stance- as well as loving those Day of the Dead outfits I bought them.... but Orthros Prime doesn't mind. She knows that I'll be back with her at the end of the day to paint the halls crimson and black.

As for others.... I can see the appeal Dragon Nikana has.... But as much as I wanted to like Nika, I could not help but think about how much more fun Orthros Prime was. Oh, don't get me wrong, I enjoyed Nika quite a bit, but.... She's too quiet of a girl for me, too afraid of any position of dominance. She hit hard, sure, but... She just fell short of pulling my hands away from Orthros Prime.

So, OP, I know what you went through... I still have a special place in my heart for Orthros... but...

There comes a time when you just need to move on.

Dakra's a nice girl, sure, but I'm quite sure that, just like Nika, she's just needy compared to how happily Orthros Prime will guide your hand.

I'm sure she'll understand.

Edited by TheBlueJelly

try touching the Glaive Prime

Tried that, but it keeps exploding on me. Haven't touched my beauty ever since power throw-induced detonations.

Oh, and the dakra prime has one thing over the orthos prime - the counter animation. Pity that you need a mod to actually use it, though.

Sometimes I take her out and play dress up... play around with channeling builds, maybe a damage build next time, elemental build for special days...

Am with you, man, totally with you.

I still want to put a Forma into her, but where?!? SStill haven't found a meaningful setup requiring one...

Sometimes I take her out and play dress up... play around with channeling builds, maybe a damage build next time, elemental build for special days...

Am with you, man, totally with you.

I still want to put a Forma into her, but where?!? SStill haven't found a meaningful setup requiring one...

Give her a V, pretty much every build you use will have at least one V mod in it (generally Pressure Point)