[DE]Rebecca

6/2/2014: Login Issues.

This happened to me when attempting to leave my clan. :(

You have dishonored your fellow clan, you will be excommunicated by the rest of the tenno for forsaking your honor

• Upvote 6

This happened to me when attempting to leave my clan. :(

You can check out any time you like... etc

• Upvote 2

Hmmm point taken maybe put a potato in front of him?

Nah. Excalibur. SlashDashSlashDashSlashDashSlashDashSlashDashSlashDashSlashDashSlashDashSlashDashSlashDashSlashDashSlashDash

Power beyond belief o:

Well this is the first time I've seen a login issue report greeted with applause and fanfare.

Just goes to show that DE takes care of their community. Keep being awesome!

Hmmm point taken maybe put a potato in front of him?

Still not a good idea, he has decoys he can set up to fake doing work, and he could switch teleport at the potato!

Nah. Excalibur. SlashDashSlashDashSlashDashSlashDashSlashDashSlashDashSlashDashSlashDashSlashDashSlashDashSlashDashSlashDash

Power beyond belief o:

Gonna need energy siphon and possibly a trinity with EV for that.

Where are Hamsters Prime when we need them ? :(

Can I get back the stuff I lost from the mission I just did? It didn't save any of my progress :c

No you cant.They think this is not important.They think the lost of exp , mods, loot because of their issues ,are normal.Im lost many of value thing because of disconnects, crashes, and i think this is WRONG policy.For that kind of inconvenience must be some compensation.People spending hours in game and can lost all progress in one second.All stuff must saving emediatly .And one more thing.Why game always crash and disconnecting when i playing???Why game dont crashing when i sitting in armory or clan base,or just reading chat?

Wow, 2 minutes, 3 pages of replies. Well, might as well post it anyway.

A couple days ago, I traded someone my Arcane Flux Helmet for their Arcane Thrak helmet. Now I am missing 2 blueprints and an unclaimed helmet.

I had 1 Arcane Thrak helmet completed and sitting in the foundry waiting to be claimed. I also had 3 Arcane Flux Helmet blueprints. After the trade, I crafted a new Arcane Flux Helmet. I claimed that this morning.

I went to my inventory, and now I have 0 Arcane Flux Helmet blueprints, and the unclaimed Arcane Thrak Helmet in my foundry is missing. The foundry icon at the top flashes with a '1' like there is something to claim, but it's not shown in my lists. There is only 1 Arcane Thrak Helmet in my inventory.

I've also not been getting items that i've gotten as rewards. For example, i had a rhino prime systems bp drop from T1D today, but no BP in my inventory.

This was today at 02:52 PM? It's already 4:06 PM eastern time and servers still arent back up... -_-  I've been planning to play with a whole group pf ppl today... D:

and there goes one hour worth of my time in defense... the loot... the xp...damnit.... why that crap again?

Glad its an open beta!

(but im still pretty happy playing at this game n_n)